Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Revolution controller revealed

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nintendo Revolution controller revealed

The cordless remote-control-like device designed to be used with only one hand. Two small sensors placed near the TV and a chip inside the controller track its position and orientation, allowing the player to manipulate the action on screen by physically moving the controller itself. For example, you could slash an in-game sword by actually swinging the controller from side to side, turn a race car just by twisting your wrist, or aim your gun in a shooter by pointing the controller where you want to fire.
    For some odd reason, this makes me want one.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie D_A_CORT may be famous one day D_A_CORT may be famous one day D_A_CORT's Avatar
    Thanks

I see the psychology behind it as every one and their garn can operate a TV control as apposed to a game pad, so they have tried to create a middle ground between the true gamers and the casual gamers. Not sure it will work, may turn off some of the real gamers but then if they are real gamers this is hella crazy and you just have to get one . Well just think about this how the hell am i going to play soulcalibre 3 on this (hehe).

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

What the hell were they thinking. I'm getting hand cramps just looking at it. But yet the urge to try it out prevails once again.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

haha yeah I can see maybe a fishing game and some other Nintendo 1st party games working ok with it, but fighting games, football, c'mon it just isn't going to be feesable

also I finally read something that gave light to PS3's controller saying that it wasn't "finalized yet" and so they may (and damn well better) be changing it.
    See the pics for MGS4 yet!? OMFG O_O and realtime!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

am i going to play soulcalibre 3 on this (hehe).
    You're not going to. From what I heard, Soul Caliber 3 will be PS2 exclusive.

The cordless remote-control-like device designed to be used with only one hand. Two small sensors placed near the TV and a chip inside the controller track its position and orientation, allowing the player to manipulate the action on screen by physically moving the controller itself. For example, you could slash an in-game sword by actually swinging the controller from side to side, turn a race car just by twisting your wrist, or aim your gun in a shooter by pointing the controller where you want to fire.
    That's a very unique approach to how the controller will work. It would be pretty badass to play games like Resident Evil 4 with that thing. I still wonder how fighting games are going to work.
    Too cool for a sig.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm, at a lost for words. This is almost as crazy as a touch controller. One hand. at least they're branching away from the norm, but, this is a little extreme. I support nintendo no matter what, but, this is a little TOO revoultional. But it has potential. And lots of it.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

~.~ How the heck im suposed to play with this thing o=o?
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

wow. i want that more than the game cube i want **lol i have a ps2 now** are the games going to be on CD or the same cartridge thing
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast