Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Nintendo Revolution controller revealed

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nintendo Revolution controller revealed

well, if that cradle and the fact that you can still use gamecube controller counts, yes. if that doesn't count, then no. But really, the Power Glove was made back in the 80s. We come a long way since then. I still want to get my hands on it myself before I truly decide whether it sucks major ass.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides
    That controller is crap, like all the other gimmick Nintendo controllers/interfaces (e.g., Power Glove, Virtual Boy). Looks like the Revolution is doomed, unless there is a more "standard" controller that is available.
    Yeah, you can combine the remote with a more standard controller, ign has a pic of it.

and btw, it's been a while

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still wondering how much the actual controller alone will cost? I'm going to have to get another one sooner or later to initiate epic dules between friends what have you...

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope it's better than the Xbox 360.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Yeah, you can combine the remote with a more standard controller, ign has a pic of it.

and btw, it's been a while
    If by "combine the remote" you mean add on that goofy middle section of a N64 controller that is now stand-alone, then you can forget me getting a Revolution. I really hate to say that, too, because I like Nintendo. Such fond memories...
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks

you probably don't need the middle section of the n64 controller as it's the same analog stick present on the gamecube/rev controller. the z button however still seems to be only accessible to the right hand and not the left hand like the n64's. i figure the L button would be configured as the z button on the n64 since you don't even use the L button on the n64 cuz your hand isn't even accessible to it if you're using the middle analog.

Newbie tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry but the new controller is bogus

major dissapointment

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides
    If by "combine the remote" you mean add on that goofy middle section of a N64 controller that is now stand-alone, then you can forget me getting a Revolution. I really hate to say that, too, because I like Nintendo. Such fond memories...
    Yes that's the one... Maybe they'll create a more conventional controller if this project fails.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9