Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nintendogs?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Nintendogs?

so...
    what does everyone think about Nintendogs for the Nintendo DS?

I tried it out the last time I was at WalMart
    and it was... somewhat entertaining...
    the cuteness... oh, the cuteness...

heh, personally, I prefer my video games to have violence, a good story, and/or great visuals/music
    but Nintendogs ain't that bad
    if you love dogs, then Nintendogs is for you

hmph
    Nintendo shall forever be the god of the handheld

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie DarkHearted1507 may be famous one day DarkHearted1507 may be famous one day DarkHearted1507's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nintendogs?

lol I would get that software (I guess you would call it software), but I have no money and couldn't afford a Nintendo DS. Although I wish I could get one!! BOO::makes sad face::
    Example of an idiot:
    A window washer that steps back to inspect his job!

Newbie Glorified may be famous one day Glorified may be famous one day Glorified's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Nintendogs. I got it last week. I already have 3 dogs. But the big problem with it is that you have to constantly play it. If your dogs get hungry or feel lonely, they run away.
    "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteouness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i love nintendogs everything about it. i love training my dogs to be the best they can be if you don't like dogs nintendogs will make you like. them i've only had my for a while and i love it. so yeah nintendogs are the best so far for handheld

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glorified
    I love Nintendogs. I got it last week. I already have 3 dogs. But the big problem with it is that you have to constantly play it. If your dogs get hungry or feel lonely, they run away.
    heh, sorta like a Tamagotchi Virtual Pet...
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glorified
    It helps teach that fundimetals. If you leave it alone for to long and gets real hungry like a real dog would then of course it's gonna run away it's a good way to teach kids who's parents don't think they can take care of a dog how to take care of one soon enough when they master it maybe there parents will let them have one. It defenetly a good way to learn how to take care of a dog.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    heh, sorta like a Tamagotchi Virtual Pet...
    It's a little more complicated than a Tamagotchi. You have to train them to learn tricks and other things. You need money to buy food and water for them and they only way to get that is by winning contest. So it's a never ending game. If you get tired of the dog you have you can donate it and buy a new one. But there some cool things. For example, one of my dogs found a record that puts them to sleep when you play it.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know, I saw a review on it last night when watching X-Play. It looked...intresting. But they did give it a 4 out of 5, so it had to do somthing right....

I'm not sure I'd pay full price for it, but hey...when it hits the pawn shop and if I ever got a DS...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast