Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nintendogs?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nintendogs?

I bought it for $30 bucks at a corner store. No tax. I think the best part of the game is that its very interactive. When you rub the puppy's head they get happy. The tale wags. It's nice. You can also link up with another DS and have the puppies play together. Another cool thing is that you can record your voice and send voice messages to another DS.

Newbie spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller's Avatar
    trying to find the girl i love but my battles dont impress her
    Thanks

i luv furry little pups their really are cute i got to get one!!
    some times the beast within us wants money and gold
    but i want girls and blood lots of blood

Newbie Kiyoshi may be famous one day Kiyoshi may be famous one day Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

....Nobody has said anything really bad about it, so I guess it's my turn.

My sister has it. I cannot tell you how many hours of the day she spends in her rooms yelling "GINGER!! GINGER COME HERE GINGER!!"

So annoying. Nintendo is so not the king of handheld. IMO, Nintendo's been slipping over the past few years, letting the other major game companies take the lead. Seriously, when was the last time you heard something HUGE, like really big come from Nintendo? It's been a long time.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

So Nintendo is a niche market, nothing wrong with that.

Not every Nentendo game has to be Mario, Zelda, DK, or the usual Nentendo Bandwagon. Varity is the spice of life. If Nentendo wants to make a cuddly puppy simulation, more power to them. Just don't buy it.

You do have my sympathies for your sister though. I wouldn't want to hear that for hours a day either. Good luck!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
    ....Nobody has said anything really bad about it, so I guess it's my turn.

My sister has it. I cannot tell you how many hours of the day she spends in her rooms yelling "GINGER!! GINGER COME HERE GINGER!!"

So annoying. Nintendo is so not the king of handheld. IMO, Nintendo's been slipping over the past few years, letting the other major game companies take the lead. Seriously, when was the last time you heard something HUGE, like really big come from Nintendo? It's been a long time.
    they may be slipping, but Nintendo were always innovative and reliable when it came to design and family-friendly gameplay
    the PSP? it has many design flaws
    lack of built-in screen protection (unlike the DS's flip-screen)
    weak battery
    and lack of good game coming out this season
    on that part of the race, Nintendo is catching up with releases of Advance Wars: Dual Strike and Castlevania
    all of the Nintendo fan[boys/girls] will be happy

as for your sister, that has really gotta suck
    I love my girlfriend.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a little trouble with the yelling at first. If you read the instruction manual the tell you to hold the DS at least six inches away and speak loudly. If you hold it too close then it comes out all muffled and then you find yourself yelling at the dog. That might be the problem your sister is having with it. Also, if you think that is bad just imagine when she has 3 dogs.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

really i don't understand of that game but it a werid game

Newbie Kiyoshi may be famous one day Kiyoshi may be famous one day Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I had a little trouble with the yelling at first. If you read the instruction manual the tell you to hold the DS at least six inches away and speak loudly. If you hold it too close then it comes out all muffled and then you find yourself yelling at the dog. That might be the problem your sister is having with it. Also, if you think that is bad just imagine when she has 3 dogs.
    ......Yeah.....well....she DOES have 3 dogs. Can you imagine a 20 minute car trip...and she bring it along with her? Had to turn up the radio. Lol that annoyed her cause then it kept messing her up when she tried to speak. It couldn't understand her with the radio in the backround xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast