Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: no.1#

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

no.1#

Everything in life has a meaning...
    So what is the no.1# thing/person in ur life that has the most meaning? An how does it effect ur life?? Please answer both.

Thing:
    I would have to say a bear i had since i was a baby... probably when i was 1 yr old or so. An it was always there for me when i was sad "GAHH i was a cry baby"

Person:
    Would be my grandmother, even though she died i still think of her as a role model and a great person to look up to.

Please post ur no.1# thing/person as well.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow finally the bear's origin is exposed and we see the other side of jaderabbit

Thing:
    My anime collection start since I was in fifth grade

Person:
    My grandmother, she took care of me for a long time when I first came to America and gotten say she was one hell of a cook

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    my number one thing is passing 7th grade my 2 thing to do is get better at draw manga
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm......

Thing: American comics, they molded me i tell ya....

Person: My older brother....the fact that he used to be a drug addict and decided to clean up and open a new chapter in his life really inspires me.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both of my answers on this topic are related as the most important to me.

Thing: A pacifier that I keep in a box in front of my computer's monitor. That was given to us (My wife and I) by my mother and was the first one my daughter used.

Person: I have two actually, one is my loving wife that has been with me in hard moments and painful experiences, and the other one is my daughter that came into our lifes as a miracle and against all the odds medicine would give her.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thing: This is a little difficult to think of. My job, maybe. A little bit of familiarity when I was adjusting to a new school and home. The month before I went back was probably one of my worst. I whine about it all the time, but I'm still there, and it's been over 2 years...

Person: She actually kicks around in here - Meiwaku. =) She's been there for me and really helped me through the past school year, especially first semester. I had a really hard time adjusting, and if it weren't for her, I don't know where I'd be right now.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thing: Probably my computer overall (lol, sad isn't it? ) But I have a lot of things on here that I treasure which I have kept with me for years and years. Things like poems, stories, projects I put a lot of effort into since my school days... I have a lot of personal stuff on it as well which means a lot to me. Everytime I have upgraded my computer I have always kept everything which is on it. But then other treasure would be my anime and manga collection.

Person: Would definately be my boy friend. I have been with him for nearly a year now and he has brought meaning into my life. I used to be a very depressed and angry person who was always alone and kept to myself. But when I met him, he has made me feel more confident about myself. He has made me appreciate myself more and has shown me that I do have a reason to live.
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thing: My HUGE Lego collection (spanning nearly 10 years of collecting), cause it reminds of my persistance, and my refusal to give up when everything is hard.

Person:
    Id have to say my mother, she is just so sweet and caring, even though she can be very, and I mean VERY annoying, always thinking of others before herself.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast