Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: no.1#

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thing: Probably my photo albums. I'm an extremeley sentimental person, for me... the photos are a reminder for of all the important people I've met in my life, whom I may no longer see anymore, but always remain a part of me in my mind.

Person: I've never had many friends, and I've never really been the most social of people.... but my two best friends now are the most two important people in my life. They give my life a meaning outside of my family and they always make me smile.... they accept me and like me for who I am. *huggles them*
    I no longer have to hide my anime fangirl-ism anymore (which I often had to do in the past), because they are both fangirls too. I went to highschool with one of them and we were reunited at an anime convention last year. Of all the places ne? ^_^
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; May 16, 2005 at 01:08 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thing : Since there is not really a clear thing I prefer more than another, I think it should be my computer, and anime and manga collection. For the same reasons as Neon_Fantasy.

Person : I have several persons I like very much, two of them are good friends. One is an anime fan too, so I can actually talk anime with someone, yay!
    I just wish we could have an anime club or something here in Belgium. Anyway, I dream of going to a convention!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    thing: my pride, always stays on number one.

Person, anyone who thinks can love.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    thing: my wrist-band, iv had it on me for aslong as i can remember and according to my dad ive had it on for about 12 years, i VERY rarely take it off and for some reason even at my currant age (16 and very skeptic about everything) i still get worried if i take it off and i have to have it back on or else i just sorta go into a sluggish mood where i feel like crap.

person: caroline: a girl who i have known all my life...litterally we were born within a week of eachother and have been best freinds for forever and shes the one of the only girls i know who dosnt think im a geek for watchin cartoons.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    thing, hmm probably anime, it's done alot for me.

person, well i have friends but they don't controlle my life or anything and i'm not that close with my family, i'd say myself, so far i havn't found any special person who i'd do anything for.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    thing: My Pc or my anime collection

person: Myself Xd

thing: my wrist-band, iv had it on me for aslong as i can remember and according to my dad ive had it on for about 12 years, i VERY rarely take it off and for some reason even at my currant age (16 and very skeptic about everything) i still get worried if i take it off and i have to have it back on or else i just sorta go into a sluggish mood where i feel like crap.
    Your wrist band is kinda like a blanket a little kid hold onto and wont let go??

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking i think the#1....

i think the number 1 thing that has more meanning in my life is my tonny doll that i had since i was 4 or 5 and the number one person in my life would have to be my mom because shes been there since day one and still there for me

Do to others as you see fit

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    the number 1 thing that has a great meaning in my life is my PC. lol

the number 1 person in my life is my grandmother i lived with her for almost 15 years, but know i'm not with her because i moved to USA. lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast