Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: No Internet

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: No Internet

i would die if i didnt have the internet. i mean come on *hugs all of her friends on AO* i wouldnt have such great friends that like me for me. and i wouldnt have met my lifemate Richard who loves me for me. trust me i think alot of people would agree with me that they wouldnt be as happy as they are today if they never met there lovers. i would never be as goofy or as out going as i am if i didnt meet Richard. so if there was no internet...well it would really suck then.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    *Looks around* Someplace on earth that I loathe.
    Thanks

No internet? I guess I would have actually finished a book by now then. lol. I mean finish writing a book. I wouldn't have all the friends I have. I've even met people from my school through the internet. Long story.
    I wouldn't have known about fanfiction. Also I would have read a lot of books. lol. And been bored of the television.

Newbie badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my... That would just suck... No internet -shivers- The internet is where my social life is... Without internet my life would be so... empty! lol! Well, I have a few not-online friends so I would be okay... not quite as happy though... -sigh-
    I LOOOOVE YAOI!!! w00t!! YEAH! GOOO BUMDARTS! Haha! That's my word, by the way. Don't steal it or I'll sick my yakuza squirrel army on j00!!

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo (and other game)tournaments will take place in selected gamestops like they used to be.

People will actually use the phone to talk to people.

So called "Goth" will easily die...well...maybe....

Less jobs will be available(people need something to do right?)

People will use actual mail instead of e-mail. By the way, if anyone actually knows what the "E" in email stands for, I'll give you a buck.

A lot more people will be on the street.

People will be draging their computers to each others houses to share files.

People will actually buy anime(you all know what I mean....)

Xbox would fail.

Which means Halo would be for ps2.

Everyone will have to buy the things that they can usually download illegally, for example...photoshop.

No fanfics, fansubs, fandubs, etc.

People won't be able to steal art anymore...

People might finally learn english and not desecrate it into acronynms(for example...OMG... LOL..the list goes on)

...The more and more I talk, the more it sounds like a good thing.
    Last edited by BFmastermind; Jul 22, 2005 at 03:33 PM.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

If there was no internet we wouldn't be having this little conversation, now would we?

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BFmastermind
    People will use actual mail instead of e-mail. By the way, if anyone actually knows what the "E" in email stands for, I'll give you a buck.

I always thought e-mail was "electronic mail"

one of my friends said ethernet mail?

lol i dunno, which is it?

And yeah, I'm sure without the interenet, It would be a better place, maybe a bit slower, but then, we'd have less people sitting on their asses in front of the computer all day, and maybe alot more in shape :P

Newbie naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

if we had no internet i...will die

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it would be a good thing.
    Hopefully, people would stop depending so much on their computers and actually go out into the world and meet people. Has beneficial as the Internet might be, it has alienated many people and made them stay shut inside their computer world wich I think it's not so good.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast