Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: No Internet

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: No Internet

i have no need for this internet.... as long as i can wall... but when... i can no longer make walls... stuff blows up; and things die.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: No Internet

yeah if no internet i have wrote a couple of sto ries over this summer but if no t.v. that would be my nightmare!
    Last edited by conan lover; Jul 22, 2005 at 08:18 PM.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadhawk
    I always thought e-mail was "electronic mail"

one of my friends said ethernet mail?

lol i dunno, which is it?

And yeah, I'm sure without the interenet, It would be a better place, maybe a bit slower, but then, we'd have less people sitting on their asses in front of the computer all day, and maybe alot more in shape :P

The 1st answer is correct, it's electronic mail.

And the only thing that would really be slower is the transfer of information in the form of mail.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

There wouldn't be any AO! *sniff sniff* I wouldn't be as interested in anime as I am today. I learned a lot about anime from the internet. I wouldn't be able to download songs... and I'll really be obsessed with video games since I can't think of a way to waste up my time like the internet did.

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks

So THAT'S where everyone gets photoshop. Shocking.
    I'd say with no internet I'd feel a lot lonelier, since I live in the middle of nowhere really. It's a link to a helluva lot of people, right at the ol' fingertips. A telephone can only get you so far. It's an interesting conflict though, while people become more sociable over the net they become less so in real life, so the total social benefit is debatable
    Also it would be a lot harder to find anything out that's even slightly obscure. I can't even begin to imagine how people found out about stuff before the net. I've never had to go to the town library thanks to this (although I don't think they want me back).
    And people would be less cultured. As much as stealing music (etc.) is wrong, there is no way any of the people I know would know as much about music (etc.) as they do today. Music (etc.) costs too much for people to try new things as much as they can nowadays in my opinion.
    If you think the internet is paradise, you haven't been to Something Awful yet.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i would probably be a whole lot better off, i love the internet but it isn't the most constructive thing to use your time on.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be such a recluse without the internet.
    ......... then again, my book might be done by now if I didn't have it....

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the world would probably be a litte better without the internet; it seems that though the internet does do society alot of good, the risks involved such as identity theft; credit theft, online predators and such would be gone. It has its good and bad sides to it, but I do believe we would be a little better off, although I wouldn't have all of my subs if it wasn't for the internet, so I have to be thankful for that.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast