View Poll Results: Do you have good experience in internet shopping?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have made some internet shopping

8 57.14%
  • Yes, but with some problem

4 28.57%
  • No, Never needed

2 14.29%
  • No, and I dont want to try

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No more in store... but in internet

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks

No more in store... but in internet

Lately, many thing that I want to have are no more available in store in my region. The only way to buy them, is on the internet directly from the manafucturer or on a internet store.

My question is the following: Do you shop on the internet? And what is your opinion on internet shopping?

I dont yet if I will start to buy on internet store.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, I often shop over the internet for different things, whether it be anime/manga, geek gear, or just plain l33t swag. I'm not going to post any sites, but it is best that you try to validate their authenticity before shopping with them. There are certain stores that have nothing but crap.

If you want any good stores to look at, then go ahead and PM me, nospheratus.

a17
    Newbie a17 may be famous one day a17 may be famous one day a17's Avatar
    Thanks
    If your serious about anime and live in the UK, you -have- to internet shop, cause anime is on same ratio as gold dust is :/. But thankfully I'm not and just need to feed my Lain addiction.

As regards net shopping, i got some awesome pc hardware and stuff from it, if you are careful bout how you buy from.. its all good, just be careful wiht your info. That can lead ot identy theft if you mis manage x.x

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no problems with Internet shopping. Although I perfer to actually shop in stores etc. I don't like waiting for it to come in the mail box. Plus sometimes I have some problems along the line like missing sets or it ain't working those kinda things that gets me annoyed and i have to wait another month or so.

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall, I've had a pretty good experience shopping online. I think that as long as you do some research on the places before you decide to shop with them (make sure they have a good reputation and such), then you should be ok.

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    For Music CD, what do you think of CDUniverse.com

Newbie Shapyi may be famous one day Shapyi may be famous one day Shapyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Internet shopping is cool, I haven't had any problems with it yet.

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have't shoped for much else than DVD's and games on the net realy... but so far no problems! i like the Play.com site i think the best part is, free delivery to UK residents!!

i think internet shopping is good avoid the crowds but as has been mentiond you don't get it insatanly you have to wait for the thing to arrive first!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast