View Poll Results: Do you have good experience in internet shopping?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have made some internet shopping

8 57.14%
  • Yes, but with some problem

4 28.57%
  • No, Never needed

2 14.29%
  • No, and I dont want to try

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No more in store... but in internet

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    The fact is that internet shopping is great for the availiability of stock. But there could be some prob:

Fake sell, Ther is always dude who want to make money by cheating over you.
    Update of the online store, Even if the page say " avaliable" this isn't always true.
    stuff out of order, New stuff don't come easyly.
    Where you buy, If your in canada and buy in USA, there is aditional cost.

But ordinary, when you buy online, you make it sure it come to sense.

The best way to buy/sell is Ebay and the best way to pay is PayPal.

With those i'v never had prob.
    Coming soon.........

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Online's ok if you know what you want, but if you're shopping for fun, the stores are way better 'cause you can actually see what you'll buy.

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only things I buy online are the things that I can get a much better price online if I would to buy it at the store, especially college textbooks, computer parts, and electronics. Occasionally if I know I can't find an item in the store then I would buy it online. The only places I think twice about buying online is if it's being bought from a person and not from a retailer, since there's more of a chance of you being scammed by the person. For instance, places like eBay is filled with person sellers, but as well as retailers. That's sure that I think twice. However, I prefer to buy at the store (if it I can't find it any cheaper online) than I would online.
    Too big. 110 is height limit.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've not bought a lot online, but i haven't had any problems. places like amazon will not only offer the products they have in stock, but also those offered by 3rd parties. this is nice because they have a customer feedback system, where you can see what other poeple thought about the stuff they bought from the 3rd parties.

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I happen to like internet shopping....especially during this season because it saves time instead of fighting for a parking spot at the mall.... having to dodge the rush of ppl....and then wait on a looooooooooooooooong line.... I use to work at a music/dvd store b4 so sometimes I would just prefer to get those things there since I would get them early and at a discount

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It always seems to work out fine, the only place i have trouble ordering from sometimes is e-bay. For instance, ill order an item then sometimes it'll get delayed horribly, but other than that no real complaints.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2