Thread: no one mess with the wierdo anime freaks. us. (Cosplay)

Newbie nitenwarrior may be famous one day nitenwarrior may be famous one day nitenwarrior's Avatar
    Thanks

no one mess with the wierdo anime freaks. us.

WOoooooooooOOoooOooo .

it's only once in a teenage lifetime that one feels the urge, to do the unthinkable, to achieve the impossible: cosplay.

Now, i'm not dissing and cosplay-erz, but let's be honest. Half of us don't have the money (financial stability) for costume and hairdo designing and buying. As much as we'd all love to go to school, or work, dressed up in provocative or totally bad ass anime clothes, the only thing stopping us is not your friend's looks of agony, or your boss's raised eyebrows, but your wallet. Or purse.

anime freaks are a good thing. especially when they dress up.

i need to dress up, and i love Getbackers. 'nuff said. now i just need enough money, for an electric gauntlet, or a portable flamethrower. any ideas for me to save money?

and go ahead and let your inner freak emerge: tell me what you wanna cosplay as.

You've got guts. Now pick them up.

Fork me, baby, fork me.

Join the Mac-Panthers!

Mirri and Gerrard were kinda cute, although one was catwoman and the other captain Archer.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This may be Anime related, but not really a Anime/Manga Topic...

Moving to the Plush Room...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    What I want to cosplay as?
    I would love to get a group together and cosplay as three of the Shikigami from Yami no Matsuei. I wanna be Suzaku (cause she's a woman, naturally, fiesty and she wields a huge sword) but I like to have someone do Byako and Touda as well.
    But as if that'll ever happen. ^^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try to not buy any food or other clothes, put away the tv and other electric stuff, believe me you will spare money then.

I would like to cosplay as Trunks, hes so coool.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would love to cosplay as... Hmmm.... Tenjou Tenge's MAYA NATSUME! 'Cos she's great with the sword and I love her white hair. Small pic to give an example, (Please tell me if this is not allowed so I can take this away.) Thanks. :]

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    never really sure if it counts as anime or not but id be tidus...everyone says that i look like him so i might aswel embrase it right?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    WELL.... i wanna cosplay anyone from deadleaves or flcl.... any of the characters "except the female ones... cause im a dude.. that just be weird" o.o
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|