Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No Patience!

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks

No Patience!

Do you have the nasty little habit of playing too many games at one time? I do:

Eternal Darkness - started this a month or so ago.

FF I&II - bought dawn of souls at x-mas time and yes i'm playing both.

FF VIII - this is the 3rd time i've played this cause i keep losing interest then starting over.

FF IX - bought this a while back cause somehow between VIII & X it slipped through the cracks.

FF X-2 - i beat this like a month after it came out but i'm replaying for additional endings.

FF CC - bought it at x-mas time and haven't had the time to play as much as i'd like.

RE - bought the remake of the original (which i beat years ago) for x-mas, still in the middle of it.

RE 4 - just bought this last weekend.

NOTE: I'm playing all of these games, it's not that I've lost interest and just never got around to beating them, just that I'm a wife and mother and don't have much time to indulge. My real problem however is that I don't have the patience to finish one game at a time, when I get a new game I want to play it imediately! Just thought I'd share and see if I'm the only one with this problem.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Yesh yesh ~ oh man do I ever have this problem @_@

FF:CC ~ got this long ago, and still have never really cared to beat it >_<

Fire Emblem ~ well, I hated losing characters, therefore am beating it with all character in tact.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories ~ just not enough time, but still play it everyday O_o

Pokemon Red: ~ XP ~ yeah yeah, I love these games

Animal Crossing ~ THERE IS NO END @_@

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker ~ Pajama time...
    LOZ: Majora's Mask ~ I just love this game. . .
    LOZ: Ocarina of Time ~ I'm just playing this all the time ^_^;;

Tales of Symphonia ~ playing over, fun fun fun

Wild Arms 3 ~ haven't beat it, just getting there O_O

RE: 4 ~ I just bought it not to long ago, finding time to beat.

and, finally... Baten Kaitos: Enternal Wings and the Lost Ocean .... just rented it.. I'm gonna buy it soon though..

I've been a crackin on a lot of games for some days now... more than half my life to be exact O_o whoa... yeah, games are goood for ya ...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a very bad problem of doing this........espically with gamecube games for some reason..............i bought resident evil 4 the day it came out played it for a week and have'nt touched it since and i did'nt get very far in it. but i blame halo 2 for that

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not really; when I pick up a game I'm inclined to finish it before purchasing another game or starting another one. The most recent case where I was juggling games was when I was playing Star Ocean Til the End of Time, Megaman X Command Missions, and Shadow Hearts Covenant. Currently, I ended up finishing MMXCM, last dungeon of SO3 and Second Disc of SH2. But this isn't really all that much at a time :P Just that juggling it with school is .. yeah

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha..i love to play FFVII...trying to look for it...im playing WCIII Frozen Throne...and im also playin most all the other final fantasies except X, X-2, CC, and I and II.......dont have those >.<...im pretty much a game freak O-O

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The story of my life.....right now im battling between....

Final Fantasy CC
    Knights of the Old Republic
    GTA:San Andreas (i get too caught up with just going on pointless massacres instead of doing missions)
    American Mcgee's Alice
    Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
    The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    im playing

FF Origins - beat one but not 2 yet
    FF IV - about half way through
    FF V - barely started that game
    FF VI - maybe half way through the game
    FF IX - somewhere in the 2nd disc
    FF X-2 - started playin but didnt get too far
    FF Tactics - At the final boss
    FF CC - at the final boss but need to lvl up some more
    Chrono Trigger- beat it once but playign again for the endings
    Star Ocean 3 - somewhere in the first disc

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm glad to see I'm not alone. But still I think I need to get a handle on this, I decided with a 4 day weekend coming up I'm going to work on FF VIII and maybe finish it. FF VIII is the game I started playing first on my list, so I'm going to work in that order. To top it all off like three years ago my brother borrowed my FF VII and he gave it back last weekend and I'm trying really hard to wait until I get through the games I'm playing now to replay VII.

Also I forgot I'm playing FF TA.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast