Thread: A noob has arrived

Newbie Nitsuri may be famous one day Nitsuri may be famous one day Nitsuri's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking A noob has arrived

Hello. My name is Nikki. Ifound this place just a few minutes ago, and it looks great and i can't wait to see the rest of it. IM pretty familair with the rules, i have my own forum site afterfall. im 16 turning 17 soon. I enjoy drawing and computerish today. All i hope as i join this forums in the next few months is that i can make friends here well ill be posting now

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heey, welcome to the forums/site. I hope you have fun.
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! I hope that you'll find the place enjoying and that you would stick around. See you!

Newbie NeoCreations may be famous one day NeoCreations may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to AO... I hope that you like the site. This is a very good... wait. The best anime forum I have ever been on.

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome, have fun and dont forget to stop,look,listen.....oh wait thats road safety.

Sig kindly made by Hikari Sakurai

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi, eating, pie, can't talk...

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Newbie Nitsuri may be famous one day Nitsuri may be famous one day Nitsuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for the welcome, and i well stay here ^^

[URL]http://s6.invisionfree.com/Shiroi_Yume/[URL]