Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Not Cool Things

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Not Cool Things

Grumble Grumble Grumble

One thing that I am seeing is user warning being set with NO EXPIRATION DATE (which is the default setting...) In addition to being more careful about this, I would like to see the default expiration for warnings set to something reasonable (like 2 weeks...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

oh I hear you brother, its why I moved the blacklist as it well, served no purpose other than to make us look like kids with our lollipops stolen. And I talked to LK about it already. The other points are very good as well

and I know what your saying LK but like I said bro you are putting all this stress on yourself. Your literally creating it. I told you what you can do and I promise it will go away. But your making people pm you. They know to pm me. Its my job and its what I'll do. All you need to worry with is maintaining the sites struture coding wise and occassionally when you want we can work in/out new things as you have ideas. And you can just talk to me about them and we'll discuiss what works and what might not. But your really making a mountain out of a bump in the road on some things and its creating this stress vacuum your getting sucked into and its really something easily remedied. I wanted you taken on for your roll in filling the void we needed for a coder. You dont need to worry with all those other things and I didn't want you to but I let it slide but as you stated it seems to be more pressure than you can handle. So dont sweat it and just allow me to do as always. Its what I do best. Its the whole reason in the rules I tell them to contact me when there is a problem. So just dont have up other things telling them to contact you when its going to just add stress on you. I'll filter the crap out and then anything of true importance that is brought up I'll pass it over your way and you can remedy it. Problem solved with no fuss no muss

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, I think I'm surprisingly one of the nicest mods here. Which is really sad cuz I'm mean, damnit, MEAN!

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

its true, Moon scares me, but only when I let her ^_-

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I edited the topic so Gig you might get some PMs

Thanks

its cool man I got a couple but only took a sec. Grab you some rest and dont sweat it. the nice side effect is I'm catching sig violators when they pm me XD MWAHAHAHAHA

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

And I'm catching sig violaters as I close their threads.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Zui wondered why I had that scrolling thing at the top of the board

Quote Originally Posted by bumgore
    Hi Lord Katsuhito, I'm a new member of your community, and I've just uploaded a photo on desktop screenshots category. Hope that's enough for me to get added on the community members group =). I'm planning on making some wallpapers, so i would really like to take a look at your wallpapers database for resource and when am done makin i'll upload them ere too ^_^...
    Thats why ~_~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast