Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not only played it, I beat it.

Newbie Miyu@animeonline may be famous one day Miyu@animeonline may be famous one day
    Thanks

Not only played it, I beat it.

I played Xenosaga and beat it. I liked it because it is building up to explain details on Xenogears. The only flaw of Xenosaga is that the boss battles are hard. I can't tell you how much I wanted to take the game and throw it out the window. I mean having to be beaten over six times by almost all the bosses? it is a frustrating game.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Hmm, I think it's great that they're difficult.
    It seems like games are made easier everywhere.
    Most people don't have the patience/persistence to try again anymore, almost every new game is very easy to beat, even on harder difficulty levels.
    I'm just happy that there are still developpers who are not afraid of making their games hard to beat.

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea the boss is very hard i agree, you can still beat it if you have time keep trying and play.

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have try Xenosaga, and I have quit. How many time I have try to beat one of the boss & how many hours I have lost. I think this boss can only be defeated by luck . This is what I think

To easy game is not good... the same is for the opposite . Can we have game in between.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    -sigh- You know, there is an active Xenosaga thread. When you want to reply, don't start a new thread about it, post on the existing thread!

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    mod wannabe ^^^ lol j/k
    anyways on the topic at hand xeno ish a hard game and i really wish i hate the time/ the effort to play the game in its entirety.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laharl
    mod wannabe ^^^ lol j/k
    anyways on the topic at hand xeno ish a hard game and i really wish i hate the time/ the effort to play the game in its entirety.
    I hope I don't sound like a mod! Those guys are just so... weird.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Hmm, I think it's great that they're difficult.
    It seems like games are made easier everywhere.
    Most people don't have the patience/persistence to try again anymore, almost every new game is very easy to beat, even on harder difficulty levels.
    I'm just happy that there are still developpers who are not afraid of making their games hard to beat.

I totally argee. Nowadays it's mostly about looks not difficulty. Then again, maybe oold games like nes and sega seemed hard because the controller movement to game movement wasn't as quick. and we were a little younger when we played them.

I don't know.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast