Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Note to my girl

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Note to my girl

Ok... Tell me if this note sounds good. Dont be mad at me because of the fact that I was playin a girl . I already beat myself up about it enough.

Player Queen, (eek probably not a good time to joke around =/)

Sorry, this is typed…. *to lazy to write* (been doing it all day) pfft. Anyway, I understand why you would be mad at me and I apologize. I didn’t ever really lie to you… I just kept things hidden from you. Which was quite wrong, I was just trying to fit everything into my little scheme. “I can’t spin the world how I want to” –Stewie. Bleh… me and my silly quotes. Anyhow, I didn’t mean Sommer was like “ask me out now!” I just meant that she put me right on the spot when she said “when are you going to ask me out?” I had absolutely no idea what to say… because I knew it was only temporary (which was stupid of me). So I didn’t want to be mean and say no… so I said yes, that’s all. Then I completely regretted that later on. So, that relationship is over now and never will be again because I won’t settle for anyone less than you (I know that sounds serious but I don’t care how long I have to wait). I just think your perfect and that’s all there is to it. I don’t even know if you like me anymore but that’s what so confusing, I don’t exactly know what I’m suppose to do… Just wait until it’s the right time… or leave it in the past and just be friends (I wouldn’t mind that [It may not be exactly what I want but the only thing that matters is what you want]… but I just have that same question in my head “Will she ever like me or is she just saying things to put it off to get me to go away?” and that’s a question I need you to be real honest about before I can go any farther). I completely understand about the whole parent thing, that used to be an issue with me, but eventually it passed away. That’s what I mean when I say I will wait. Sorry if this is a jumbled mess, it’s just because I’m writing my feelings about everything. You probably think I’m out of my mind but that’s fine with me… I just want you to know all the questions that are going through my head. Well… that’s all I really have to say about this, I’m glad that everything isn’t ruined between us. In the future though, come and talk to me… I’ll give you the honest truth even if it makes you hate me. I wont hide anything from you, it’s just I was really confused and I only had one person to consult with… and that was Kelley. She told me not to say anything yet… so I didn’t. We take each other’s advice. This is the result though and I really have learned to just tell you everything. You may see this as a huge upset in our relationship but I see it more as how it strengthens it… Well now that I have completely embarrassed myself by telling you everything I feel, I’ll leave you to write back how you feel about how insane I am =).

Your new and improved friend,
    Stewie

Sorry if this is confusing, feel free to ask questions.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you want just a critique of the sentiment or would you like someone to go all grammar nazi on you also?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha no no, I want you to tell me what you think about it... not talk about my bad grammar.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shouldnt this be in the journal Area?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Uh-oh...bad move.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow i dont know what to say about it. i guess it depends how much she's mad at you, and whether she really believes you... that's a tough one

The end is important in all things.

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yo, I've been in your position a couple of times before and here's a tip: **** the letter. It wont work trust me. The best thing to do is talk to her yourself and if she won't let you talk to her(which will probably be the case) than get one of her friends(If she has any) to talk to her for you or to presuade her to atleast hear you out. Trust me the letter will only show her that you are a coward and you can't even talk to her yourself, She only feel worse. Just apologize to her in person and be sincere.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Quit being a mod-whore.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast