Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 'Nothing Lasts Forever'

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 'Nothing Lasts Forever'

it comes down to what lasts forever means, if lasting forever means other people know about it like history, then that doesn't last forever because the only way people know about our history is because it was transferred to something or someone that kept it. Memories and can last forever in your mind, but the only way they will last forever in the physical relm is to transfer it from your head to a something else. So it boils down to your own definition.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller's Avatar
    trying to find the girl i love but my battles dont impress her
    Thanks

some times wounds go away but some dont [i got proof]
    some times the beast within us wants money and gold
    but i want girls and blood lots of blood

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: 'Nothing Lasts Forever'

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    death lasts forever....
    oh, and twinkies!!
    If you (like me) believe in reincarnation even death is disturbed...And yes nothing really lasts forever....think of it as I do:

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies."
    so therefore nothing lasts forever.

as for the twinkies well don't they ever rot??
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    as for the twinkies well don't they ever rot?? [/left]
    no they dont they are good for a month thats all
    the twinkies of old army days
    can last forever they were designed to

Newbie Piko-chan may be famous one day Piko-chan may be famous one day Piko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

true, nothing last forever. everyone and everything has its own end. the only thing that lingers around is time and memories.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Psiknot. There is nothing more constant in this world but change. No material thing can last forever but change always happen even if everything is lost.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow!!! And they say you can't learn anything from Tv....I seriously didn't know about the twinkies....well apart from what I saw in Family Guy....So the only thing that will survive are roaches and twinkies???

Weird....Anyways....I guess that it doesn't really last forever because everntually you'll die...
    Last edited by Cheza; Sep 12, 2005 at 06:48 PM.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless
    I agree with Psiknot. There is nothing more constant in this world but change. No material thing can last forever but change always happen even if everything is lost.
    Hmm, this is a kind of paradox. I can't help but agree with the point change is constant and can be said to last forever. However, what makes it so....I don't know, strange perhaps...is the fact that change is always changing....

...but the concept of change in general will always be around, but then I go right on back to the paradox.

Snap

Now you have all gotten me confused .^_^.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast