Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: 'Nothing Lasts Forever'

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 'Nothing Lasts Forever'

I think nothing lasts for ever. It's like love, it may never last forever. You may have a girl friend/boy friend that you are so deeply in love with and then soon you will not love them as much, you'll just like them.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfGames
    Hmm, this is a kind of paradox. I can't help but agree with the point change is constant and can be said to last forever. However, what makes it so....I don't know, strange perhaps...is the fact that change is always changing....

...but the concept of change in general will always be around, but then I go right on back to the paradox.

Snap

Now you have all gotten me confused .^_^.
    Ah, now were getting somewhere, there is nothing phsical that can last forever in its form, mass is constant. Say you've got this big rock eventually it will be eroded into sand or smaller rocks or whatever but it is all still there. All matter can be destroyed in one way or another but concept or ideas/ideals can last forever even if continuously changing. The concept of change as you call it is a constant. As well as universal influence, where one thing always has an influence on everything else. The easiest example of this is gravity. Mass always influences mass. One thing will always influnce another even if only in a miniscule and obscure way. The Chaos theory or butterfly effect theory, " a butterfly flaps its wings and causes a huricane on the otherside of the world".

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

So what you are saying Psiknot is that nothing physically last forever in its form. Mass changes forms. Like coal turning in to a diamond. I believe that is the Law of Conservation of Matter. One of the main laws of physics.

Newbie Violent Jay may be famous one day Violent Jay may be famous one day Violent Jay's Avatar
    Thanks

Loves lasts forever in heart, if you let it, then pain will stay with you for eternity too.
    Love isn't for just one person in ur life, it's also the feeling u have for everyone else u care about, like ur family, me I'll always have love for my daughter, forever.
    I love Jessika(my wife)&Lilliana(my daughter)

Thx for the sig and avi Zackraa this is your boy Violent Jay

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    So what you are saying Psiknot is that nothing physically last forever in its form. Mass changes forms. Like coal turning in to a diamond. I believe that is the Law of Conservation of Matter. One of the main laws of physics.
    Thanks for clarifiying that for me, I wasn't sure I had dumbed it down enough.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

By using the term "Nothing lasts Forever," it is not taken into account that some things do last forever, if one takes into account of death, as long as they do not believe the dead will rise eventually. However, other that a couple of things that do not agree with the statement (thus making the statement false due to the fact that Nothing is used instead of Almost Nothing or something of the like), the statment could be considered true by one who has inferior reasoning abilities, or is just not thinking about the question.
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7