Thread: November

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

November

This upcoming thriller//drama yarn has really captivated me lately, keep in mind that i'm not even close to being a Courtney Cox fan but this film looks very good. It's about a woman (cox) who's fiance is murdered at a liqour store while she waits in a nearby car. To cope with her grief she keeps her mind occupied by teaching Photography courses at a college. One day after a class, shes looking through various pictures and finds a slide inside the projector of her sitting in the car by the liqour store. And from the rest of trailer it suggests that someones either trying to kill her as well or it might be something in her own mind. So it borderlines on psycho-thriller and some horror elements. Think...."Memento" with a "Collateral" type look & feel. It's going to be a limited release picture showing only in Los Angeles & New York at first, but maybe more afterwards. Check the trailer out....

www.novembermovie.com

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: November

sounds interesting, I'll check it out

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

i love watching thriller/dramas! i'll check it out, too.
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Hmm, sounds so-so.
    I don't have high expectaiotns for this one...