Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Nudity

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Nudity

What do you think of nudity? Do you think it should be shown on television and all that? How do you think effects the life of people young, or mature?
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nudity

ok i think is not ok to show it on television because some kids might watch it and it can affect their childhood!!
    Last edited by kakashi_sensei; Aug 16, 2005 at 03:01 PM.

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I agree with Kakashi_sensei. It would affect children so it shouldn't be shown on tv.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

There are so many possible view points for this arguement, I myself prefer not to show nudity on television, because of obvious reasons. Although, as disrespectful, gross, and improper as it is, nudity is how we started, its our nature, don't be suprised if you ever find someone walking around naked! lol

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Nudity

Quote Originally Posted by ZACH
    **** YOU U PEICE OF SHIT
    be more respectful and one more thing quit doble posting before the AO stuff ban u!!! read the rules please!!
    Last edited by kakashi_sensei; Aug 16, 2005 at 03:34 PM.

Newbie Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Nudity

I dont think theres anything wrong with it becouse if men can show there tops then why cant women. Anyway its just skin and nothing else. If i could i would band clothing only for my

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. well there isnt that much wrong with it aslong as children cant see it. and there are some restrictions. but other wise its fine with me. sex and the city has nudity in it and i think thats fine. as long as there isnt much. then im ok with it.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    ok i think is not ok to show it on television because some kids might watch it and it can affect their childhood!!
    I agree with kakashi, most of everyone in my school watches or either thinks about sex and i was in 7th grade (currently i'm in 8 in a couple of weeks) it's kinda sad
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast