Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Nudity

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nudity

i think when children are exposed to adult content such as nudity. It changes there way of thinking. Kind of like making them grow up faster. For example 20 years ago there was no need for metal detectors in schools. After the increase of violence on TV and video games, there are kindergarteners bringing guns to school. As long as there is an increase in nudity it is gonna cause an increse in sexual activity among children. Soon babies will be having babies.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    For anyone who is interested in reading a study on the subject:

Watching Sex on Television Predicts Adolescent Initiation of Sexual Behavior

What does this have to do with nudity? Simple, most nudity on TV is sexual in nature. Don't believe me? Take a class on marketing and production. They believe sex sells, that's why there is nudity in so many commercials. According to sudies I've read all sex sells though is sex. So if a TV show regularly has nudity and innuendo those attracted to it are being sold on sex, not any supposed plotline. Most of the time without them even realizing it. Unfortunatly, the younger the veiwer, the more difficult it is for them to seperate their veiwing from their life.

Excerps from the article:
    I think that study is a little inconclusive and generalized. Not every kid or teenager that watches that stuff on tv will make them have sex. Its more about the maturity and moral fiber of the individual. Also how they were brought up plays a role. Also we all cant blame tv, sexual influence is all around us , just look at a magazine, billboard ad or movie.

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think so, but in the end, its all up to their legal guardian.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze of Fashion
    Anyway its just skin and nothing else. If i could i would band clothing only for my
    What are you talking about. (.)(.) have mostly fat in them. Also I don't think girls would like guys to stare at their (.)(.), and ba-donk-a-donks which ia a ( Y ).
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

^ actually, some "(.)(.)" or BOOBS as we like to call them, have a little thing called silicon.

Nudity= sex in some people's minds. Like childs. we don't need anymore nudity than we already have on TV.

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Out of curiosity, in what ways do you think nudity will affect kids?
    They'll all be perverts, that's what'll happen. I know it'll happen anyways, but at least we won't have kids in grade school banging themselves. Even if we can't do much, we could help to retain a child's innocence by just a bit.

You know, I was reading "Totto-chan: The Girl at the Window" (It's a book about a very unique school in Japan, before it was destroyed by the bombings in WWII) There's a part where the headmaster of the school announced that they would be filling up the school pool that day. In that school, everyone takes off their clothes and goes swimming nude, so that the kids won't be shy about their bodies and others. The headmaster thought it wrong that children who were fat or had disabilities should be ashamed of their own bodies, and thought that girls and boys should know of each other's bodies.

Yeah yeah, that was then, this is now. Kids nowadays learn much too fast. About the wrong things.
    関西は最高やねん

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    ^ actually, some "(.)(.)" or BOOBS as we like to call them, have a little thing called silicon.
    Okay, nice to get the facts strait.

Nudity= sex in some people's minds. Like childs. we don't need anymore nudity than we already have on TV.
    Well, people have many defenitions of nudity like sexual intercourse, (.)(.) or ( Y ) flashing, and etc.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    What do you think of nudity? Do you think it should be shown on television and all that? How do you think effects the life of people young, or mature?
    mmmm lets see....It greatly depends on who is naked? If it's a hot girl that is over 18 then I am all for it Such a playboy!!!!

It doesnt effect the lifes of people unless your a creepy perv who watchs girls though their window at night!!! then I hope you root in hell!!!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast