Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Nudity in anime?

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Humm, now that you mention it I don't think it is as present as it was before. But fanservice is as rampant as ever.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw a whole lot of nudity way back then, now it aint that much

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess they toned down the nudity because now they have a whole range of Hentai, and the artists might want to appeal to a younger audience. :]

Newbie tanada may be famous one day tanada may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It's called Artistic Nudity, their is a differince, and it's getting toned down because Japan;s policy's suck.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tanada
    It's called Artistic Nudity, their is a differince, and it's getting toned down because Japan;s policy's suck.
    no shit it's not real nudity

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i think that a while ago manga and anime where for an older age, now it has a younger public, so thats why they have toned it down.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Lately, even the anime series designed for the post-midnight time slots have started censoring the TV broadcasts, such as 'Gantz' (views of internal body organs were censored, and several episodes were dropped from the TV broadcast), and 'Girls Bravo', which had excessive steam in the bath house scenes. (From what I understand, both problems will be corrected in the official DVD release, both in Japan and the US)
    Yeah, Gantz was toned down for the TV Version, as well as Girls Bravo, but have been unedited for DVD, and the second season of Girls Bravo has been braodcasted via WOWOW uncensored and uncut.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

A recent (and english translated) article on censorship laws concerning anime/hentai video/games/magazines as posted in 'The Japan Times Online' including recent crime statistics is located here...
    http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/...20050518f1.htm
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4