View Poll Results: What nudity do you think should be allowed in posts here on EAO?(1-10)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll

1 20.00%

1 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

2 40.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nudity in posts...

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Nudity in posts...

Ok here is a question i've been meaning to ask... For posts made in the gallery here, to what extent can there be nudity? I've seen some that go pretty far, but what i would like to know is an exact limit, like say if we used a scale of 1 to 10 of nudity (or sexual content) in a picture to what extent would be allowed? And for the debate topic of it, to what extent do you think should be allowed to be posted?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nudity in posts...

i don't understand how the 1-10 works, but i would say something like top half nudity is far enough. i think nekio.com has a good set of rules.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Concidering its against the rules to post nudity, largely because this site's membership under the age of 18 (The age of maturity in most countries), this poll is moot.
    Last edited by aceman67; Jun 20, 2005 at 01:12 PM.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    i don't understand how the 1-10 works, but i would say something like top half nudity is far enough. i think nekio.com has a good set of rules.
    What i mean by 1-10 is the more explicit or more of an adult theme is in the picture, like a woman naked while still covered so you can't see any "details" (3-4 mabey), compared to straight off just showing a woman topless (5-7), that would be what i mean, or if there was "anything else" shown (like full nude), which there hasnt been (but in one post which i had reported and was deleted by Lord Katsuhito because of the contents of the picture) which would result in an 8-9 as a rating, do you see how the rating works? Thats basically how i think it would be rated... there are a lot of other things that would influence the rating but thats it simplified pretty much.

Newbie 100% may be famous one day 100% may be famous one day
    Thanks

Would someone please delete this picture in the gallery ? It as been there for 4months now.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

That's one ugly loli.

Anyway, close your polls, no sense in having a debate that's against the rules in the first place, We tried having a hentair forum once with no pictures allowed, just discussion, and that failed miserably, you think they're gonna allow nudity in the gallery? HAH.

Keep dreaming or move to a different board.

As for your poll, put on a 0 because that's the only Option that will win.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    That's one ugly loli.

Anyway, close your polls, no sense in having a debate that's against the rules in the first place, We tried having a hentair forum once with no pictures allowed, just discussion, and that failed miserably, you think they're gonna allow nudity in the gallery? HAH.

Keep dreaming or move to a different board.

As for your poll, put on a 0 because that's the only Option that will win.
    well, it makes sense, thats why i posted it, i'm wondering what people think should be allowed, i see a lot so i was just wondering. Just asking, so ya know, but we all have our own opinions (thats why i asked) so i can't say that wasn't expected lol...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -mature content, remember that we have underage people on the forum. Try to keep content mild to an extent. Discussions are not limited by this but things such as avatars/sig images etc. must be kept down to a roar
    Which really means PG rated stuff. That means no bare boobs and rears, no bare pubic regions, no suggestive poses etc. etc.

Also, Forum Policy is interpreted and enforced by the Admins and Moderators of AO and is not subject to debate...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast