Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nurse Witch Komugi-chan !

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Talking Nurse Witch Komugi-chan !

Hiya !

I just wanted to know if any of you guys are huge fans, or have even heard of Komugi !
    I have both DVDs and 2 soundtracks ~ it's so strange how badly this has become one of my favorite animes of all time, and it's just soooo cute, I just want to eat it alive.... it's about a cosplay idol named Komugi Nakahara, and her adventures with her management Kiri Pro, and her alter-ego, a Nurse Witch... it's just so kawaii and comical...ahhhh, thanks for good anime...

<__<;;

>__>;;

ANYWAY...... heh..
    If so.. who's your favorite character, and why..
    think anime has the best of everything in it, I think I might spooge.

much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nurse Witch Komugi-chan !

Haven't seen it, but it seems fun. I will check it out. Nice to see you coming up with threads.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Nice to see you coming up with threads.
    Defintly check it out, I promise it's a lot of fun ^___^
    any thanks much for the props, it's been awhile since I've made a thread >__<
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Nurse Witch Komugi-chan !

hmm....heard the title somewhere b4, but never really checked on it, tho....what's it about?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Nurse Witch Komugi-chan' is about the cast and characters of the series 'Soul Taker' in a wierd alternate spoof universe where Komugi (a secondary character in Soul Taker) becomes the lead, being a worker at a promotion agency, and part time Cosplayer, who is suddenly granted Magical Girl powers. The series spoof anime icons right and left, and you need to be an experienced anime otaku to get most of the jokes...

Official ADV Film Website for Nurse Witch Komugi...
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/komugi/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL Nurse Witch Komugi is also a big hit on Hentai... a BIG hit. Koyori anyone?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Musouka-chan
    It belongs to the Hentai category. Sorry, then I won't be watching it. Then again, from what LenMiyata-garu said, it doesn't sound as hentai.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 04, 2005 at 10:42 PM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Musouka-chan
    So what!!! There's alot of Digimon hentai doujinshi as well. In both cases, their not official publications, so they don't count... Granted, there has been alot of anime series that are based on hentai dating games (Comic Party, Popotan, Moon phase, Tsukihime), but Nurse Witch Komugi isn't one of them...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast