Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: >.O

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

>.O

Tear me apart.
    Rip me to shreds.

Watch me cry.
    Then watch me die.

This feeling inside it burns deep.
    To hide it, when it never says a peep.

I look inside at the cinders.
    When it is all around me.

It's my time to shine.
    I'll dine on the friut of labors.

"Ok, this is a very deep an emotional poem. It has many secret's to it... so don't say it doesn't make sense. Tell me if you can fiure it out. I wanna see how deep you people's can get"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok ok I know my theory sounds stupid, but this is the first time I took a stab at trying to understand literature...

does it have anything to do with the perspective of a cheeto?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    does it have anything to do with the perspective of a cheeto?
    omg...Ha...I likes the poem....
    Seduced by Flesh

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think ur saying that youve been DUMPED =P, then it seems as though the pain jus keeps coming bak, and that your having problems getting over it, yet though u continue life to try and live the very best that u can, you feel like society has shunned you becuz of what has happend, but then you want to become something instead of nothing, especially when it comes to a relationship ^6, and when that time comes, your finally gonna be completely happy, you'll feel like a million bucks and never have to have your heart broken again

Hehe, thats my lil interpretation of your little poem that it is ^^....am i right huh huh huh?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boo45
    I think ur saying that youve been DUMPED =P, then it seems as though the pain jus keeps coming bak, and that your having problems getting over it, yet though u continue life to try and live the very best that u can, you feel like society has shunned you becuz of what has happend, but then you want to become something instead of nothing, especially when it comes to a relationship ^6, and when that time comes, your finally gonna be completely happy, you'll feel like a million bucks and never have to have your heart broken again

Hehe, thats my lil interpretation of your little poem that it is ^^....am i right huh huh huh?
    Ur almost right, but i didn't get dumped. try again ^-^ ur very close.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    you lost a very close one??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    you lost a very close one??
    hmm, in terms yes...
    Add this to some of the other things you said and u are correct.
    great analyzing skills.

T-T an i thought it take longer for people to figure it out.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dang....wish i was right =P, was so close now eh? Hmmmm......i think it would have to do with family members or something, i thinking its more of like your grandparent or something, hmmmm, did they die or something?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast