Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: o.O Snow O.o

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    snow is only kool if u dont have to drive in it...the last time it snowed, i was driving home from my college and I slid into a rock and bent the rim of my tire on the up side i did drift a few times with a FWD
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Newbie Osiris may be famous one day Osiris may be famous one day Osiris's Avatar
    Thanks
    snow....I love snow, but I havent seen a desent snow for three or four years 'cause my state is in a drout

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    there doesnt seem to be enough snow here
    i also am a snow fan ^_^
    its just so white and heavenly
    its like we are walking on clouds!
    what i hate though is slush.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha, I have a snow day today. One of the few perks for a New England winter.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    SSNOOOOOWWW !!! YAY ! ^_^ ~ I love snow the best, since I go 4 days out of the week snowboarding, and I grew up in Incline Village (Lake Tahoe), and there the snow doesn't stop until June! SNOW SNOW SNOW, it's sssooooo cool.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    kyaaa... (hugs everyone that likes snow) my good friends . Everyone should love the act of the sky raining stuff from the sky's....... kinda like white cheedar cheetos
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think snow is great up until i have to drive. I havent had quite as bad an experience as some of the other drivers in here but i did a 180 coming off of the free way and decided to drive in the direction i was facing and go home. There was a cop about 100 yards away but he didnt do anything.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    great stuff. i enjoy it. i wish it would snow 10 feet. don't think it's possible, but i can dream. the only thing about it, is shoveling it or pulling out the snowblower to get rid of it. that's a real pain in the ass. but what works real good with snow, taking a mike's hard lemonade and making a slushie with the freshly fallen snow. don't use day old snow. then there's sickness emerging.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast