Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: o.O wal-mart O.o

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    First of all.... I would like to make a pledge to all.

Take a minute of your time to think of and remember all the retail workers.

Thank you.

Christmas is the busiest time of the year, it's also the most stressful and hardest.
    Try being on the opposite end of it. Being behind that register serving non stop for hours on end, having to smile and be happy for the hundreds of customers you serve a day.
    It's hard to tell a customer you've sold out of something without getting your head bitten off, when it isn't even your fault the store is out of stock... it's the suppliers.
    Man Christmas retail sucks.... my body's about to give out.
    YES! People are so selfish and don't seem to realize that YOU do not own the store or have any say in how it's run!! I have felt your pain. The only thing worse than being in retail at Christmas is when you're newly employed in retail at Christmas, no one has any patience with you. I wish you the best for getting through the holiday rush.
    Anyway, back on topic... my Wal-Mart is always busy. I try to avoid going there during the day and if we can, we try and go in the middle of the night when it's not so busy (<-- my Wal-Mart is 24 hours). I'd hate to see what it's like right now

Newbie insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    People were scary on the road we almost got into three car crashes in one day and witnessed a few as well on our way to the mall. Seriously, people really did procrastinate yet somehow they're taking it out on everyone else. Then at the mall they were all pushy and I'm not exactly the strongest person in the world and I'm pretty small too. Though the ironic thing was that we were at the mall to pick up my glasses, not to do Christmas shopping. >_< grrr they make me angry!

Newbie Osiris may be famous one day Osiris may be famous one day Osiris's Avatar
    Thanks
    the only part of wallmart I like is the electronics dept. *drools*

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    My roomie called me earlier today and complained that she had to wait in line for two hours last night at Wal-Mart at midnight. She thought that going out that late no one would be there.

Heh. That is the true meaning of 'Holiday rush'.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderlandless
    My roomie called me earlier today and complained that she had to wait in line for two hours last night at Wal-Mart at midnight. She thought that going out that late no one would be there.

Heh. That is the true meaning of 'Holiday rush'.
    o.O 2 hrous in line, i wouldn't even went.... and i thought standing in line for 20 mins was bad O.o
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    First of all.... I would like to make a pledge to all.

Take a minute of your time to think of and remember all the retail workers.

Thank you.

Christmas is the busiest time of the year, it's also the most stressful and hardest.
    Try being on the opposite end of it. Being behind that register serving non stop for hours on end, having to smile and be happy for the hundreds of customers you serve a day.
    It's hard to tell a customer you've sold out of something without getting your head bitten off, when it isn't even your fault the store is out of stock... it's the suppliers.
    Man Christmas retail sucks.... my body's about to give out.
    As a reall live retail worker i am thankfull that someone out there appreciates what we have to go through the x-mas season! it is a MADHOUSE this last week before x-mass. I thought we would never get the coustomers to leave x-mas eve! they just wouldn't leave!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya we were in there the other day.. it took us 45 min to get to the counter.. and they wudnt open more tills! i mean cummon u got how many people there! jeesh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2