View Poll Results: Should Schools Offer A Healthier Lunch Meal?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 91.30%
  • No

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Obesity

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Obesity

Did u know that the #1 epidemic right now is obesity? I mean isn't that a shame? like when other countries are strugling with other epidemics we are struggling with obesity....and they say it like it's polio or something like what are we gonna tell our grandchildren when they ask us about it:

"It was horrible Tommy, there were cheese cakes and pork chops everywhere!!"

So what do you think about it? I mean should the schools have a more nutricious lunch meal or what? I need opinions...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Obesity

I totally agree. . . i mean people consider me way to skinny but i actually am a normal size!!! their just to fat to notice. . . and yes pple are out there fighting aids and lepercy and were fighting should i eat a salad or six big macs ( i wonder??) any ways and with the school lunches my school serves food that is heated up in the microwaves and stuff but we do have a salad bar. . . but i totally agree with you!!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

yea I mean the so call healthy meals are just processed meat that is left over like all the fat from animals to make hot dogs....that is just disgusting.....I mean kids should get a meal that doesn't contain so much fat....and people are just to self centered to look around and say that their kids have a problem...Like I was watching the news and this doctor told his patient that she was too fat and she sued him because he made that comment....What is wrong with people today??
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    yea I mean the so call healthy meals are just processed meat that is left over like all the fat from animals to make hot dogs....that is just disgusting.....I mean kids should get a meal that doesn't contain so much fat....and people are just to self centered to look around and say that their kids have a problem...Like I was watching the news and this doctor told his patient that she was too fat and she sued him because he made that comment....What is wrong with people today??
    people are getting worse and worse i think that they need metal help

Thanks

Right on!!! People are becoming more self centered when they should be looking at the problems that we encounter everyday as a society...

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

just bcuz ppl can't control themselves, they eat to much. it's sooooo annoying. cuz then they complain about it CONSTANTLY. *sigh*

Thanks

Talking Re: Obesity

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    just bcuz ppl can't control themselves, they eat to much. it's sooooo annoying. cuz then they complain about it CONSTANTLY. *sigh*
    Fat people are annoyed easily and they wanna beat u up when u tell them something about their weight..and then u have the kind of overweight people that think ur just jealous of them for some reason...yea creepy....some advice:

NEVER annoy a fat mexican lady.....

P.S. By the way if I offend anyone I am sorry after all I am mexican too....

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

personally, i think that unless a person has a health problem( i.e. diabetes or a thyroid disorder) than they shouldn't be morbidly obeise. i understand that some ppl aren't thin, but im talking about those elephant sized ppl you see in mcdonalds, that dosen't make sense to me at all. i dont care how large you are if you take care of yourself that is more important than your weight.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast