Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Obnoxious Theatre Audiences

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Obnoxious Theatre Audiences

So your in a theatre watching a film and some ass-hat finds it appropriate to shout out pointless ramblings or throw food at the screen or do whattever that person can to ruin your experience. How many of you have had to sit through something like this before? Well, I have too many encounters to possibly list so I'll just list my worst. It was around this time last year i beleive when the remake of The Punisher was out, so i went to check it out with a few commrades....and these bunch of pant-loads behind us decide to start kicking our chairs from behind....screaming and cursing like theres no tomorrow. So i turn around and just stare dead at one of them....they stop. I was actually praying for them to start up again (my knuckles were hungry for some face) but they got the picture and stopped.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah got to love them type of people. never fails thats why I buy the stuff on DVD and watch it at home. I have a saroundsound system to put a theature to shame

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol. Nice one, Narrator.

Let's see...I went to see The Grudge with a cousin. These really LOUD teenagers came in talking and never stopped. They began to throw chocloate covered peanuts down into the rest of the people watching the movie. I finally got up and asked them politely, to please shut the hell up.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know exactly what you mean!!! Have some of those experiences too... One time a girl sitting just a few seats from me got a call from someone so she answered it instead of turning off her phone. She talked ALOUD, not whispering or something.... no, everyone had to hear what she had to say... It annoyed me soooo much I turned to her and asked if she was going to be silent and watch the movie or get out and continue outside... I was so angry she stopped right away...

Don't the these type of people know that when they're in a theater watching a movie there are other people who want to enjoy it?!!?!?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am one of those luckier folks that never had to deal with that kind of shit, but something did happened similar to what happend to you guys.

Went to watch AVP with my friends, and some parents brought their kid and sat behind us, near the end they started screaming, can't blamed them it was pretty gruesome for a 4-7 year old. then they started crying...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't go to the movies very often, but when I do, there's no idiots to ruin it. So i can't really comment on this one.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nah, never had an experience like that ever. And I certainly hope that it would stay that way.

Newbie heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can't stand those type of people! I especially hate those know-it-all, I've seen it 100 times already people! They should know already not to spoil the ending unless they want to get a huge butt kicking. Happened to me once while watching Ocean's Eleven and sat in front of them. They were really in trouble when everyone around them practically murdered them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast