Thread: Obscenity Here

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks

Obscenity Here

Yup, it's official. I hate this place.

Most of the members are retarded 12 to 16-year-olds who don't have enough of a brain to form any sort of opinion on anything. I post long well thought-out posts on the meanings of certain things. What do I get in return? An intelligent reply, resulting in a friendly debate? NO! I get "wow thats a lot of info wherd u get it."

Thanks! How insightful. Go write a book on philosophy, and then kill yourself with it. I don't know how, just do it. You'll figure it out. You want to die anyway, don't you you depressed adolescent ****s? Besides, I don't know what's more impossible: killing oneself with a piece of literature, or one of you cockmasters actually pulling together the intelligence required to write something that's legible AND insightful.

And anime community? WHAT anime community? The most disscusion about anime that goes on around her is "hey did you see .hack" "yeah it was cool". **** that! Why? Why do you like it? Hate it? What about the characters? The plot? The theme?! AT THE VERY LEAST FOR GOD'S SAKE LET ME KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST ARBITRARILY CHOOSE THIS ANIME FOR IT'S PRETTY PICTURES!!!

God, I can't beleive I was once this age and acted like this..... oh, wait, I DIDN'T! You morons are just inherently retarded from the start. It's nice to know that there's THIS many people out there that I'm blatantly superior to.
    Last edited by Darlos; May 06, 2005 at 11:36 PM.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I concur with what Darlos said. Most of people, except for the mods, have no clue how to discuss anything intelligently. Here's an entire .hack//SIGN thread where everybody except me just said "Yeah I watched it."

Anyone watch .hack//SIGN

What the hell? Didn't you even have a character you liked. I can't imagine just saying "Yeah I liked it."

Ah, here's another good one about Gundam SEED

Have you watch the ending of Gundam seed

Once again, people are either speaking in incoherent English or contributing nothing. I even asked for thoughts on the show, and got nothing. Damn, does anybody around here actually think or feel anything about what they watch? It seems that except for a few, almost nobody does. If I were an anime artist and someone proved to me the majority of anime fans are like most of you, I'd quit out of disgust. Most of you obviously either miss the point or don't care. Writers are intelligent people and they typically have a point somewhere. Give them what they deserve for Christ's sake. Take the time to think about what you view and read.

Other anime forums don't suck like this one, and that's why I'll be posting on them and not here. Have fun whining on your journals about how your parents are screwing you over. I'm sure you deserve it.

Finally, LEARN HOW TO TYPE IN SEMI-COHERENT ENGLISH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!
    Last edited by dark_glaive; May 06, 2005 at 11:32 PM.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you have dreams of 12-16 year old's murdering you in your sleep. Not all of the people this age are like that. I am 12 but I have proper opinions and don't post useless comments. So don't go bashing all 12-16 year olds, because were not all of the same

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ut-oh we have trolls in our mist ppl. First off don't generalize. Not all of us are 12-16 year olds. I'm 35 pal. Your juvenile post are as bad as any type of post you were just complaining about. Judgeing from the low maturity of your rambling, I dought your over 12-16 either. Instead why just post a polite intelligent post about your complaint in the feed back section? What does this flaming accomplish?
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 07, 2005 at 12:21 AM.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    this has to be the worst of all useless threads.

those in anguish should contribute in some other way than anger. how about talking about anime? that sounds like a great idea....

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This topic is closed

EDIT moved to staff forum for evaluation by the staff

Suggestion that the 2 morons withthe oversized sigs and flaming be ban from the site