Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Obsessive Compulsive: Personal Experience

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Obsessive Compulsive: Personal Experience

Has anyone ever had personal experiences with OCD? Whether it be within the family or you personally, how has it affected your life? Does it affect your daily living? Share you experiences with the EAO community board.

Even people who have minor cases of the disorder should share their story in this thread!

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Obsessive Compulsive: Personal Experience

well... a guy on my team has ocd... i never really noticed it, i just figred he was a neat freak! he dosent wash his hands all the time or stuff like that, but he organizes his clothes by color, alphabetically!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

I have some one that comes close to oc. my gf... its like she cant go more than 10 mins without messing with her hair.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to have one, but it only lasted for a month. That is, washing hand at least twice ever 3-4 hours, but my mind was strong. If one has a strong mind and spirit, one can accomplish anything, but one can never become God-like even if you they try. Believe it.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that and i cant seem to turn a page in a book with out checking if i skipped anypages. as a result it takes me quite some time to read a book.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    Well that and i cant seem to turn a page in a book with out checking if i skipped anypages. as a result it takes me quite some time to read a book.
    I used to have a similar problem, but I got out of it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I used to have a similar problem, but I got out of it.
    actually this only started recently and I will fight it or so help me I might have to kill something and it wont be pretty.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    actually this only started recently and I will fight it or so help me I might have to kill something and it wont be pretty.
    Conquer you fears, and control your mind, dude. One should never let one's mind control them. Practice Chakra Meditation, that is what we do in Madurai to strengthen our mind.
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 29, 2005 at 08:40 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast