Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oceans Twelve

Newbie lostlily may be famous one day lostlily may be famous one day lostlily's Avatar
    Thanks

Oceans Twelve

heh, i just saw this movie today. it's pretty awesome. i thought they were clever in the first one, but their plans in this one just blew me away. has anyone else seen it?

feel free to read my Naruto fanfic: Three

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    No... not yet... it's not even out yet here where I live... Have to wait for a week before I can see it... but I hear it's somewhat different than the first one, but really good in it's own way... Can't wait to see it....

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ach, I should see it tomorrow. I heard it was okay, better than the first, but it yanks you around a lot. Ah, well... can't wait to see their devious planning put to work again.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually would like to see it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It was pretty funny, but if u saw the first movie u knew that they were going to come out of all it. I love it when Test was playing the role of Julia Roberts lol.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw it a couple days ago and enjoyed it very much, I actually liked it better than the first one. I mean with that cast how could you not put together a decent movie? Anyways, the cameos they had and what they tried to do with the actors were brilliant ideas that worked. I highy recommend this movie.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im planning to go watch it with my bro most likely this weekend sometime. It definately looks kewl and im hearing nothing but good stuff on it so it'll get my 5 bux

Newbie lostlily may be famous one day lostlily may be famous one day lostlily's Avatar
    Thanks
    everyone should see it. i mean, wow, this movie is just packed with movie stars. tess is just so cool. her character really cracks me up. and rusty...well, that guy seems to be always eating, has anyone ever noticed that? it's like in almost every scene he's in, he's chewin' on something. i wonder if pitt ever had to throw up while shooting a scene.

feel free to read my Naruto fanfic: Three

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast