Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Oddity

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

The Oddity

Recently my family had a birthday party for my lovely grandmother. It was a gay event with balloons and cake...ya know...the works. The company at the party was good except for one individual. One of my cousins has gone totally gothic on my family and we didn't quite know what to make of this. Imagian a room full of 60-80 year olds, with the exception of me, with a random gothic in the middle. Awekward..yes. We rarely have any odd members in our family like this but I'd like to ask, who is the oddest member of your family and why? What makes them stick out?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Oddity

In my family, as for as I feel, no one is odd. I really mean it. I have two sister, who are regular school students, a brother, who is a song writer and a musician, two loving parents, cheerful grandparents, and silly cousins. But, I would consider, myself, probably, to stick out in my family. I am not odd or anything, but I am a Monk, and I attend school as well. My family has no long line of monks, so I am the first one to practice Monk-men-ship (not a word). So, I presume that I stick out in my family.
    Last edited by kedar; Dec 28, 2005 at 03:17 PM.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is a really normal family.... I think I am the different one... the reast of my family is too normal for me... -_-'
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

I would definatly be the one who's the sore thumb....I mean I am a rocker..And I dress gothic alot of the times...Also my grandmother branding me as satinistic also helps with my sticky-outieness(-.-)My mother side listens to rap...While my father side listens to country(product of a mixed marrage)...And there's me....I listen to rock and sometimes death metal/industrial.I also have green hair if that helps as well^.^

I'm ♥mazing!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

My dad, he is the weirdest person, period.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Im the odd one in my family everyone else is normal, im the gothic physco moms a house keeper, dads a cop and my sisters are the girly girls

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

haha i don't wanna get stared on my family.... but the oddest is on my step dads side...

that woman puts chicken legs in her purse oO, ye... and that's just a little but of how weird that lady is Lmao.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twistergal723
    I would definatly be the one who's the sore thumb....I mean I am a rocker..And I dress gothic alot of the times...Also my grandmother branding me as satinistic also helps with my sticky-outieness(-.-)My mother side listens to rap...While my father side listens to country(product of a mixed marrage)...And there's me....I listen to rock and sometimes death metal/industrial.I also have green hair if that helps as well^.^

Ohhh...green hair..that's unique xD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast