Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ogm

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ogm

Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23
    I dont know why everyone says not to but

Classic Windows Media Player or Windows Media Player Classic (i forgot what order the words are in, its the same thing though) Play OGM's perfectly fine if you have the codecs that you need to have any other player play ogm's anyway. Plus its the one most people use due to it well...being the best choice =/

But whatever, use what you want. Just another way to go.
    Maybe I didn't have the right codecs, but when I play ogm on WMP, it has the subtitles in a box then the audio is screwed up as in playing with the dub and sub together at the same time

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie JEEB may be famous one day JEEB may be famous one day JEEB's Avatar
    Thanks

Pyoro-pyoro: I think he's trying to mean Media Player Classic, not the Windows Media Player. No-one could recommend WMP as being the 'best' as it, quite frankly, sucks because of its high CPU usage and various rendering problems you mentioned.
    人生フゥ~!!!

Newbie fuujin may be famous one day fuujin may be famous one day fuujin's Avatar
    Thanks

Amen, WMP=total crap

MP Classic isn't bad. I use BSPlayer, I think it is good and easy to use. Works well with duel screens (execpt for screen cap)

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Keep in mind codecs like directvobsub and oggvorbis may require some settings to be adjusted for the file to play correctly. I never found out what happened, but the audio output for my codec was un-set once and I spent a lot of time uninstalling/reinstalling before I finally configured it right. Of course, WMP said everything was fine... but my sound was a wall of white noise! Third party players are generally more informative and smaller, to boot.

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks

lmao my bad, yeah i didnt mean WMP --; I just confuse their names cuz..well...i do =/

But that one is good. And as for your subtitles not being there or audio overlapping....thats why you choose the audio track you want and if you want subtitles on or not =/ Thats the point of ogm's (well one of them) so just...turn subtitles on and one of the audio tracks off =/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2