Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Okage: The Shadow King

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    O_O hahaha at first, I looked at this thread and didin't know what it was, then recently I checked out my PS2 memory card to clean it and remembered the game. I rented it like 3 years ago, and thought the graphics were cool, but I never got around to playing it to the point where I was bored. Dude, I wish I could play it again, it seemed fun when it came out.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really Rue? I never liked it. Lol. Well at first.
    Seduced by Flesh

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Indeed. I remember the characters being a cool style and the Shadow King neat. Yeah, I didn't really like it that much, seemed too simple.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Indeed. I remember the characters being a cool style and the Shadow King neat. Yeah, I didn't really like it that much, seemed too simple.
    It was very simple. ^-^ I never liked the shadow king. Does anyone know if a sequel has been made?
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2