Thread: Old or new....wich am I?

Newbie Arronis may be famous one day Arronis may be famous one day
    In a small town called Rawdon somewhere in the province on Quebec...guess where???:P
    Thanks

Talking Old or new....wich am I?

No realy I'm not a new member...I was on the first AO in december 2003 but now that AO as resurected from the dead I'm back 'cause this was where (on the net) I was most respected and made so many friends and it was natural to me to come back here again...once you got a hold of AO...you can't get enough of it!!

So to introduce myself (again)....My name is Arronis (real name Stephane) and I'm a comic book artist. Right now I'm working on my first comic book named Project Goldchain wich tells the story of Arronis (hehe me^^), an amnesic young man in seach of his past....anyway you guy will find out more about it in future gallery post and stuff or try and check out www.geocities.com/project_goldchain but for now it's still under construction....I'm too lazy to finish it out...if anyone wants to help PM me:P

So I will end my post here saying hello to new as long as old members of this wonderfull forum and hope that everything will be as good as it was before!!!

Ciao mates!!! See you guys soon in the gallery!!!

Newbie Piejune may be famous one day Piejune may be famous one day Piejune's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello! Me too, don't know if I'm old or new... besides, I'm not really an active member... heehee...

Wow, you've got an amazing job! Hope to see it in the gallery soon!

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lucky bastard that a great job sigh hope it turn out great hey