Thread: Oldboy

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks

Oldboy

I know it has been mentioned a couple times in these forums but never really discussed. In my opinion, it is one of the most ****ed up stories to ever hit the big screen. It's both visually and emotionally striking, and after the movie you know its such an awesome movie but you feel like shit at the same time. No words can explain how great this movie nor how it feels to watch it for the first time. If you want to watch the movie, make sure you watch it with an open mind. This movie cannot be compared to any other movies I have seen.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE. There is a reason why but I can't say because it would spoil it.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    OldBoy kickas major freakin ass!

Saw it last year and loved it. A very cool take on the often boring revenge story...

Oh and one more thing, HAMMER TIME!
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 12, 2005 at 03:59 PM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol Nice pic Hassun, yeah the film is remarkable and by the endings big twist my mouth was stuck on the floor. And that scene above was badass to say the least, and incredible Streets of Rage style fight which pans from side to side and never changes the shot. Awesome

Newbie Kohji may be famous one day Kohji may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah nice, i've been meaning to see it. How many of you thought Princess Blade was a good movie? Cause I sure as hell didn't. Ok characters, horrible fighting, decent story. It's a 2/5 in my book.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Princess blade was so-so at best.
    Oldboy is