Thread: OMM's

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Question OMM's

The current OMM I play is JRO Japanese Ragnarok Online. I quit IRO a few months ago, because their maintenance is totally messd up, and they hardly ever update. Does anyone else play iro or jro? If not is there any OMM you do play? (OMM: Online gaming.)
    [align=center]Ookami komyunitei |-
    [/align]

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    All FPS anything that catches my interest hey, COD/QuakeIII that sort of stuff

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm mostly an rpger they were thinking of making an "The World" game from .hack// but it fell through.
    [/align]

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i've player ro -> cracked server
    but i quited after 2 weeks, it's just not so fun game, to slow etc.
    now i'm playing fps online, but i really need to find a good omm but you almost allways have to pay.. i was hoping that wow was free but i was wrong

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paultjuh
    i've player ro -> cracked server
    but i quited after 2 weeks, it's just not so fun game, to slow etc.
    now i'm playing fps online, but i really need to find a good omm but you almost allways have to pay.. i was hoping that wow was free but i was wrong
    Yeah most you do have to pay for, I switched to jro now I still have iro but the only time i'll play is when ansoni-san is on.
    [/align]

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Don't you mean MMO's? Massively Multiplayer Online RPGS? I like them. Yeah... I play Diablo II and Neverwinter Nights...

Newbie Blaz may be famous one day Blaz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I play FFXI online. Actually, I played it would be more correct. It's difficult for me to get into MMORPG's since I prefer to solo my way through games. I get annoyed with party's quickly since there's always that one dumbass in the group that has to go and pick a fight with an orc when everybody else is still healing...

Anybody play everquest II yet? - I heard that was supposed to good.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz
    I play FFXI online. Actually, I played it would be more correct. It's difficult for me to get into MMORPG's since I prefer to solo my way through games. I get annoyed with party's quickly since there's always that one dumbass in the group that has to go and pick a fight with an orc when everybody else is still healing...

Anybody play everquest II yet? - I heard that was supposed to good.
    Oh, yeah... or those morons that start mob trains and run away, which causes mass havoc, with level bazillion monsters rampaging through level 10 areas.