Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: which one?

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    HAY GUY FF11 IS GONNA BE ON XBOX 360 IT'S CONFIRMED, FF ON XBOX360.

Get over it.

Squenix isn't the only RPG maker either, Xbox already has some exclusive games lined up by FORMER SQUARE EMPLOYEE'S, you know from around the Chrono Trigger and FFVII era. No to mention Softwares kick ass looking RPG [em] eNCHANT arM that will also be xbox exculsive.

UH OH XBOX HAS MORE THAN FPS'S! OH NOES!

RPG's aren't an exclusive genre to any system, both systems are gonna have RPG's and I personally am getting both systems for the fact that they'll have RPG's AMONG other titles and genres which I look forward to.

Your FF Brand isn't exclusive on PS2 anymore, so what? Square will just pick up more money with this move. And don't forget things can change, Xbox may not be too hot in Japan now, but I remember when Nintendo was number 1 all over the world. Now here in America most of us have grown up and Nintendo hasn't and aside from fanboy's it's practically forgotten other than a few mentions. Who knows what's going to happen in the next generation.
    Alright. Let's be honest here. Squarenix AND the new dev. company headed by former Square employees WON'T be making much, if ANYTHING, for Microsoft. Simply because Microsoft does not have, and will not have, much major Japanese impact for a while.

The FF brand NEVER WAS exclusive to the PS2. I don't know WHO argued that, but it's NOT a valid point. Anyone remember Crystal Chronicles? Tactics Advance?

Oh, yeah. Back to how much the Xbox sucks. An EXACT PORTED VERSION is coming to Xbox. Oh NOES (yes, that's mockery and sarcasm). Congratulations. I'm sure THAT'LL sell well. A ported version of a CURRENT game is coming to a next-gen system. Why doesn't Squarenix just rerelease FFVII with a prettier opening movie?

And no one ever said that RPG's were exclusive. But if you look at the lineup, clearly Sony just holds the title on Strategy. I mean, c'mon. Two words: Nippon Ichi. There. Sony wins.

And yes, Nintendo does have some very good points: incredible first-party games. Period. Don't even argue, because it's true. They make soo many good games it ALMOST cancels out third-party support benefits.

Alright, so here's how I'M gonna spend my next-gen money:
    PS3
    Nintendo Revolution
    games
    games
    games
    games ad infinitum
    candy
    xbox
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    PS3 hands down! but im not sure if its going to be the most populer but i hope it will.
    Xbox 360 is promising and they do have a few tramp cards but i have faith in sony.Jan

Newbie sorrowfulkiller may be famous one day sorrowfulkiller may be famous one day sorrowfulkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm definetly getting a PS3, unless the re-made FF7 is going to be on XBOX360 too, then I'll get an XBOX360... otherwise I'll go with PS3

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/fina...vii/media.html

Theres a tech demo for the new ff7 on ps3 It's beautiful!
    If I gave you pretty enough words.
    could you pain a picture of us that works.
    an emphasis on function rather than design.
    aren't you tired cause I will carry you, on a broken back
    and blown out knees, I have been where you are for a while..
    Aren't you tired of being weak?
    Such rage that you could scream. the stars right out of the sky
    And destroy the prettiest starry night. every evening that I die.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninja
    which one would be better int he future the new PS3 with its great RPGs and adv. games or the XBOX 360 with its great action and shooting games? you decide

Lucky me i've reserved both. the previews at E3 looked so friggin awesome for the both of them i couldn't choose only only one
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    PS3, definately, but I think Sony should really just stick with the PS2. It's good enough and gamers can't keep changing their console. =.= Pardon me, it's just my opinion.
    I totally agree with this, I mean imagine, when PS2 and Xbox came out, we hade to pay $$$$250.00, now the PSP comes out, another 250.00, but wait it ain't done yet, Xbox360, and the PS3, great another 250.00, depending on which one you buy, my point is stop it!!!! Damn, I'm tired of this, buyin somehtin expensive, then less than 2 years latr, I already got sell it to buy somethin tha's even more expensive
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    I totally agree with this, I mean imagine, when PS2 and Xbox came out, we hade to pay $$$$250.00, now the PSP comes out, another 250.00, but wait it ain't done yet, Xbox360, and the PS3, great another 250.00, depending on which one you buy, my point is stop it!!!! Damn, I'm tired of this, buyin somehtin expensive, then less than 2 years latr, I already got sell it to buy somethin tha's even more expensive
    I agree with both of you, i mean if they never came out with the first game system, and just waited until now to release them we would have saved a lot of money. but i would take the 360.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm startin to save that cash, for the PSP, and PS3, the REason, all I have to say is three words Final Fantasy VII
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3