View Poll Results: DBZ and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Which has worse cast?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • DBZ

10 58.82%
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion

4 23.53%
  • They are equally lame

2 11.76%
  • They're both good

1 5.88%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The one anime character you hate most

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone in the Dragon Ball series I didn't like it at all.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    id have to say that it's from an old anime....its Ash from pokemon...swear he had a gurls voice trying to be manly...whoever he was needs to get his voice changed...
    loll, he was voiced by a girl.

I have a couple, a little venting didn't hurt, may I:

1-Yui, Fushigi Yugi: So far, no one has beaten her on my hate list. I just hate the way she plays the part of the viticm when nothing happened to her. I mean sure, Miaka isn't better, but I don't have any sympathy for Yui.

2-Rin, Inuyasha: My God is that kid annoying...Despite that she likes Sesshoumaru (wich is another minus for me) she's always running around with that annoying voice of hers...

3-Izumi(sensei), Fullmetal Alchemist: I really don't like her, wich is weird because I usually like strong female characters, but she's not strong, she has an attitude. Acting like she's so high and mighty when she made the same mistake as Ed and Al did....beating up all the time for what they did and all, I wish someone would knock HER on her ass for a change....

ahhhhh venting done, that felt good

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    loll, he was voiced by a girl.

I have a couple, a little venting didn't hurt, may I:

1-Yui, Fushigi Yugi: So far, no one has beaten her on my hate list. I just hate the way she plays the part of the viticm when nothing happened to her. I mean sure, Miaka isn't better, but I don't have any sympathy for Yui.
    Umm, as far as I remember, Yui was raped (Iknow she was in the manga, can't remebmer about the anime) when Miaka left and Yui thought Miaka abandoned her. Plus the whole Tamahome thing, that's what made Yui so bitter. She really was a victim, eventhough it wasn't Miaka's fault.

As for a character I can't stand, it would have to be Rei from NGE. I don't like soft-talking, mysterious characters.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate inuyasha... "KISS kegome already, u *** **** ****" lol.
    Man that' aggervate's me.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    fujiko from lupin the III... shes just to... annoying

"Tama-chan! "

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with everyone who say Inuyasha and the boys from Dragon BallZ

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Haha... Inu Yasha. He sucks ass.
    Indeed.

I agree with everyone else about the DBZ and crap.
    I can't really find a hate for any other anime characters except for InuYasha and DBZ....well, maybe I can, just my memorie can't
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don't know if any one of you has seen "Hamptaro" (is that the spelling?) but the main character hamptaro is one demonic little ball o' fur.

The reason I watched that is because one of my freinds was fooling around with me and he invited me over and didn't tell me that he was wathing episodes of that show(which is ****ing strange!!!

Picture: A full grown man with a nine o'clock shadow sitting in a dark basement watching episodes of hamptaro.... it just gives me chills.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast