Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which one came first?

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which one came first?

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    why does one have to come first? couldn't they have been made at the same time?
    No ,because in the Bible it said that God made Eve{Sorry, if I miss spell, but I don't know the name for sure}from a part of Adam.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Like JLI said, I think Zero Gravity might be referring to the words itself....but I guess this is a good debate topic......

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    I think Zero Gravity is referring to the words themselves.

Man/woman
    and
    Male/Female

Which set of words came first?

Well thats what I get out of his post...

And if that the case then I say that God said Man/woman and then only verses/chapters later he said Male/female.
    Kastelic's creation

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

I think man/ women.... later the other words came into place
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

man came first. i think.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to see people posting evidence or at least reasoning behind their claims, this is the debate section afterall.

And neither came first. Single celled organisms were first, followed by simple asexual organisms. Eventually hermaphroditic organisms evolved, which were organisms who basically swam around, did their thing, and then another one of their kind swam in it. Eventually there was a division and males and females were created.

Simultaniously.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

true...but even simple life is extremely complex, containing DNA and proteins. Nature's chances of producing a single protein is 1 in 10 to the 260th power - 1 followed by 260 zeros - according to Nobel Prize laureate Francis Crick, who concludes that the elementary components of life "cannot have arisen by pure chance." Sir Fred Hoyle calculated nature's chances of producing the 2,000 enzymes found in life at 1 in 10 to the 40,000th power; he concluded, "Life cannot have had a random beginning . . . but must have come from a cosmic intelligence."
    So technically speaking...God camed first.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    lol that's why he came first. lol (^_^)... the bible says that god created this dude named adan and after creating adan god took one of the ribs of adan and created eva, so man came first in this case.
    Whos Adan, also what the point of this thread anyhow??

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I'd like to see people posting evidence or at least reasoning behind their claims, this is the debate section afterall.

And neither came first. Single celled organisms were first, followed by simple asexual organisms. Eventually hermaphroditic organisms evolved, which were organisms who basically swam around, did their thing, and then another one of their kind swam in it. Eventually there was a division and males and females were created.

Simultaniously.
    thats funny frist you talk about evidence and then you talk like a theory is fact.I love the fact that man or women will never be able to prove evoloution.

Code Name Wind

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast