Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which one came first?

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    5 minutes past where the church used to be.
    Thanks

Re: Which one came first?

Here's my thoughts

God has,was, and is always and has always been there. How/Why, I don't think we were meant to know.

1. There was no evolution, this is part of scientists who believe that God can not exist because it is not logical.
    This is fact. I support this with a direct quote directly from the bible. (I use an original king james version)

Genesis 1:27
    "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him;"
    Therefore requiring that man came first, as it continues
    "male and female he created them."

There's your evidence frr_vegeta. And i disagree with your single celled organisms theory.
    Genesis 1:1
    "In the begging God created the heavens and the earth."
    This thereby meaning that the earth came first.
    As for the direct answer to that, here is a quote about the first animal/creature.
    Genesis 1:20-21
    "And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly,after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."
    This means that first fish came first then birds ect... This means that single celled organisms were not the first thing on earth.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kool2bchilln
    Here's my thoughts

God has,was, and is always and has always been there. How/Why, I don't think we were meant to know.

1. There was no evolution, this is part of scientists who believe that God can not exist because it is not logical.
    This is fact. I support this with a direct quote directly from the bible. (I use an original king james version)

Genesis 1:27
    "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him;"
    Therefore requiring that man came first, as it continues
    "male and female he created them."

There's your evidence frr_vegeta. And i disagree with your single celled organisms theory.
    Genesis 1:1
    "In the begging God created the heavens and the earth."
    This thereby meaning that the earth came first.
    As for the direct answer to that, here is a quote about the first animal/creature.
    Genesis 1:20-21
    "And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly,after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."
    This means that first fish came first then birds ect... This means that single celled organisms were not the first thing on earth.
    that's what i said too...well kinda...he he he he he he he he...
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Which one came first?

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I'd like to see people posting evidence or at least reasoning behind their claims, this is the debate section afterall.

And neither came first. Single celled organisms were first, followed by simple asexual organisms. Eventually hermaphroditic organisms evolved, which were organisms who basically swam around, did their thing, and then another one of their kind swam in it. Eventually there was a division and males and females were created.

Simultaniously.
    I was about to say the same but ...
    Single celled organisms came first, evolved into apes, apes into male and female, then both evolved into humans

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I knew it would create some confusion (man/women) or (male/female). My stand point is that male and female came out first because those 2 words is more biological, you can't change your gender and the prove you have if you're a male is your "little brother" down there and for female, boobs and the hole.

You are born as a male or a female but you get to decide which one you want to be, a man or a women. The catch is, society had already predetermine who you will be, if you are a male, you will become a man. If you are a female you will become a women. See where im going with this? Society will force you to become a man or a women and thats why we have adolescene angst. I think we all know about the stereotypes for man and women (think about the stereotypes for both man/women here) and thats exactly how society will want you to be. Traditionally, women will be taking care of the house and the childrens, the man will be responsible for taking care of the entire family by working and paying the bills. That is just one example, but today thats not all true and for family it had become the opposite.

Going back to adolescene angst, not all of us had gone through that but i think a lot of us had rejected or rebell the concept of man and women that had been defined by society. You know for typical girls today, they've been brainwashed by the media, where she have to put all this make up and buy all these accessaries to make her a "women" and as for man...i don't know, really - i apologize - ill let the girls fill me in here. Personally i think we all have been brainwashed, and have been living in "bad faith" i think its time for us all to wake up...or not.

Anyways thats my thought on "which one came first"
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; Feb 02, 2006 at 10:52 PM.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

::SK says::

you know, if you don't believe that they came at the same time, then i'll just tell you this...

man came first and he did something soooo stupid that something wierd happend that split him into two versions of himself... one with an inney and one with an outey... and that's what happend...

::AD says::

man...

and then he got lonely and said,

"God... i'm lonely............. realllllyyyyy lonely... can you make a friend?"

and then God said...

"i'll see what i can do... but it may be a little bitchy..."

"that's okay... as long as i can put this thingy somewhere...."

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    I knew it would create some confusion (man/women) or (male/female). My stand point is that male and female came out first because those 2 words is more biological, you can't change your gender and the prove you have if you're a male is your "little brother" down there and for female, boobs and the hole.

You are born as a male or a female but you get to decide which one you want to be, a man or a women. The catch is, society had already predetermine who you will be, if you are a male, you will become a man. If you are a female you will become a women. See where im going with this? Society will force you to become a man or a women and thats why we have adolescene angst. I think we all know about the stereotypes for man and women (think about the stereotypes for both man/women here) and thats exactly how society will want you to be. Traditionally, women will be taking care of the house and the childrens, the man will be responsible for taking care of the entire family by working and paying the bills. That is just one example, but today thats not all true and for family it had become the opposite.

Going back to adolescene angst, not all of us had gone through that but i think a lot of us had rejected or rebell the concept of man and women that had been defined by society. You know for typical girls today, they've been brainwashed by the media, where she have to put all this make up and buy all these accessaries to make her a "women" and as for man...i don't know, really - i apologize - ill let the girls fill me in here. Personally i think we all have been brainwashed, and have been living in "bad faith" i think its time for us all to wake up...or not.

Anyways thats my thought on "which one came first"
    Aha! I see what your getting at ZeroGravity.

And Hell yes I agree with you 100%

It IS time people WOKE UP.

*Starts banging a pot with a spoon*

We need to be who God created us too be.
    Not Gender switch because you think it's what you should or want to do.

If your a chick...GOD MADE YOU TO BE A CHICK FOR A REASON!

If your a guy...THEN HE MADE YOU THAT WAY FOR A REASON!!

VERY awsome Topic and discussion Zero ^^

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Aha! I see what your getting at ZeroGravity.

And Hell yes I agree with you 100%

It IS time people WOKE UP.

*Starts banging a pot with a spoon*

We need to be who God created us too be.
    Not Gender switch because you think it's what you should or want to do.

If your a chick...GOD MADE YOU TO BE A CHICK FOR A REASON!

If your a guy...THEN HE MADE YOU THAT WAY FOR A REASON!!

VERY awsome Topic and discussion Zero ^^
    then that would make god very selfish, ppl are always telling you be who you want to be and god loves you no matter what then they go and say you arn't allowed to change the way you wan't to be and if you do ur going to hell, wouldn't that send ppl mixed messages?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Man I guess.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast