Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Which one came first?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which one came first?

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    thats funny frist you talk about evidence and then you talk like a theory is fact.I love the fact that man or women will never be able to prove evoloution.
    well, human beings will never be able to prove that God exists either

for those things that we cannot simply explain, t's a lot easier to just simply say that God just made it so or we can just pull information from a biology textbook
    but personally, who cares? why waste all your brain power in such a trivial question such as that?
    it's a waste of time and most of the people here will either choose one of two sides: God and science
    and I choose neither

woo... neutrality... ^-^
    Last edited by Innerhell; Feb 03, 2006 at 07:46 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe our creator didnt create humanity itself but created the organisms that evolved into us so I cant really answer but why does it really matter.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    then that would make god very selfish, ppl are always telling you be who you want to be and god loves you no matter what then they go and say you arn't allowed to change the way you wan't to be and if you do ur going to hell, wouldn't that send ppl mixed messages?
    God is indeed a selfish God.
    He wants EVERYONE to spend eternity with him....But in order for us to do that...we have to be on HIS SIDE! So yes...he is a selfish God...because he wqants you forever...He loves you that much.

*Sigh*
    Your personaltity is your own...and yes you are told to "Be who you want to be" and "Be yourself" and what not.

BUT, ABOVE all you need to follow God.....

Now your thinking.."Well What if I wanna be Gay or Lesbian or I want to do this or that"...But God is always first though!"

Well no...If God is first and you TRULY love God then you will Follow His Commands!

So to be yourself and to Love God CAN be done!

Look at me!!!! (Ok stop looking)

See I can be a little Dumbass at times.
    And I am krazzy and what not...But I follow God.

I AM NOT SAYING I AM PERFECT!!!
    I AM NOT!!! I AM FARRRRR FROM IT!!!
    That is why I ask for forgiveness for my sins.
    That is why my sins make me STRIVE to be better!

Now you might be thinking "Well I can sin and then Ask God's forgiveness and I'll be good to go!!" "Yay!"

NO! If you TRULY LOVE GOD then you will do His command ...You will not just throw Him away and then pick Him back up and think you are going to heaven.

You need to be Right with Him.

oOoOoO Did I get carried away?
    Well I'll stop here.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    God is indeed a selfish God.
    He wants EVERYONE to spend eternity with him....But in order for us to do that...we have to be on HIS SIDE! So yes...he is a selfish God...because he wqants you forever...He loves you that much.

*Sigh*
    Your personaltity is your own...and yes you are told to "Be who you want to be" and "Be yourself" and what not.

BUT, ABOVE all you need to follow God.....

Now your thinking.."Well What if I wanna be Gay or Lesbian or I want to do this or that"...But God is always first though!"

Well no...If God is first and you TRULY love God then you will Follow His Commands!

So to be yourself and to Love God CAN be done!

Look at me!!!! (Ok stop looking)

See I can be a little Dumbass at times.
    And I am krazzy and what not...But I follow God.

I AM NOT SAYING I AM PERFECT!!!
    I AM NOT!!! I AM FARRRRR FROM IT!!!
    That is why I ask for forgiveness for my sins.
    That is why my sins make me STRIVE to be better!

Now you might be thinking "Well I can sin and then Ask God's forgiveness and I'll be good to go!!" "Yay!"

NO! If you TRULY LOVE GOD then you will do His command ...You will not just throw Him away and then pick Him back up and think you are going to heaven.

You need to be Right with Him.

oOoOoO Did I get carried away?
    Well I'll stop here.

Well said, right out of my teacher's mouth

I think that if u really love God, then being urself is being obedient to his commandments. If u want to be te opposite gender, then that must mean that you are not fully commited to the Lord.....
    Kastelic's creation

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4