Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: one piece anime

Newbie crimson alchemist may be famous one day crimson alchemist may be famous one day crimson alchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

one piece anime

should the blood have been shown in the One Piece anime like the manga? do you think this lack of blood made the anime worse or better?

Newbie Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: one piece anime

worse because i like the blood

^click the signature to join a new growing anime forums

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Are you talking about the wonderful original Japanese version of One Piece, or the horiible butchered english dub version???

The original Japanese series was targeted for a prime time audiance, and has as much blood as Bleach, Naruto, and other prime time series in Japan. The english dub attempts to change the series into a Saturday morning kiddie show, and deletes all, the blood, drama, original music score and story that enables the original version to consistently out rate Naruto in the TV polls...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

totally off topic, but One Piece looks like one of the most random animes i've ever seen in my entire life... like that one called Sgt. Frog..

anyway, it's foolish to ask for them to keep the blood in any anime shown in America... if they won't show "Mai" slapping "Joey" in Yu-Gi-Oh, then i highly doubt that blood of any kind being shown...

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

All i have to say about one piece is that the english dub version just turn me off reading the manga and watching the anime it was horrible

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

One Piece? Oh, you mean that poor horribly disfigured show that they air on CN? Nah, that's not the real One Piece. I personally am sticking to the manga over the anime. I just like to read it rather than watch it.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the anime, but the manga was much better. Either way, One Piece is a pretty neat show. But I have to say, some of the character designs are totally crappy...I am not talking about the main characters. Anyways, I like the uniqueness!!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I do belive they should've made it like the manga is... the manga is 15 times more better... i do believe a lil blood is shown in the manga
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast