Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One Piece is the best

Newbie TSUNAMI may be famous one day TSUNAMI may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking One Piece is the best

One piece is one of my all-time favorite anime series if you have not checked it out you should. RORONOA ZORO ROCKS!!!

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    One Piece is one of my favorite anime/manga series. The Water 7 arc in the manga right now is just great...it's really keeping me anticipating for each new chapter. One Piece is a fun series, and I haven't gotten bored of it yet.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, it's a good series, just don't watch it on Fox. They - and it's true this time - defiled the series completely.

Newbie Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya after reading the manga I was really looking forward to watching it on fox but when I watched it I was very disappointed. They screwed it over big time.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstruck
    Ya after reading the manga I was really looking forward to watching it on fox but when I watched it I was very disappointed. They screwed it over big time.
    Agreed. I have the manga volumes that have been out in my neck of the woods so far. I was happy too when I heard that it was going to play on a station that I could get off regular cable. I knew that it was going to be censored...but not buchered like it was...I think the major problem is that they tried to market the series to an audience that's was much too young. Almost all the main characters in the story are young adults...They can drink, smoke, curse or bleed...But I think that they we're aiming it at let's say...10-15 year old because of the whole pirate thing (wich I enjoy by the way)...I'm just not looking forward to Sanji'S english debut because I read online that his good old cigarette was going to be replaced with a lolipop....Therefore, I don't get up early to watch and I don't tape it either

But enough ranting, I do enjoy the series alot. It's fun but can be repetitve sometimes...kinda like Dragon Ball...They always have a big boss they have to beat down and then comes another story arc...and so on...But I still read it ^_^

Newbie Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji's Avatar
    Thanks
    One Piece Rocks! Just not on Fox. Best if you read the Manga (also better if fan translated, they don't skip out on certain translations like the American Versions.) and watch the Fan-Sub Anime.

Newbie TSUNAMI may be famous one day TSUNAMI may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Karn
    One Piece is one of my favorite anime/manga series. The Water 7 arc in the manga right now is just great...it's really keeping me anticipating for each new chapter. One Piece is a fun series, and I haven't gotten bored of it yet.

YES, One Piece on fox really stinks!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Yeah, it's a good series, just don't watch it on Fox. They - and it's true this time - defiled the series completely.
    I couldn't agree with you more. The Fox show is....well...........(gets up and goes to get an aspirin) ............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast