Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The One Thing

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Post The One Special Thing

If you were to have one special thing and give everything up for it what would it be and why?(lets say you still have cloths and food and other stuff to help you surive)For me it would have to be Family/friends.I would have chose some sort of entertaiinment but family/friends if way better than some entertainment system(suprized I said that huh?)because I'm able just to have fun with my family and friends.If I had a game system I would get lonely and bored playing it alone.
    Last edited by Motoko_san; Aug 22, 2005 at 11:16 AM.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The One Thing

I dont want to sound corny
    but a sane woman to love me

Newbie kittie18 may be famous one day kittie18 may be famous one day kittie18's Avatar
    Thanks

The one thing I would have would deffinatly have to be one of my greatest friends, Neil. Without him.. I think I might go completly .. wel sane!
    (im not "insane" like all crazy like, and going on a spree r' sumthing though )
    All the while we were thinking you were a brilliant strategist. Really, your just a lucky fool.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

The one thing I would give everything up for? A brinks truck loaded with mula. ^__^

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

I would have to say.... A boat! I've always wanted to have a boat, and be a modern day pirate. Argh, matey

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    I dont want to sound corny
    but a sane woman to love me

Not really corny, it actually makes alot of sense, and I bet that alot men would like that.

The women I've dated have had their quirks, but they never really worked out in the end.

The one thing I would give everything up for would be the safty and wellbeing of those people I care about.

Newbie kittie18 may be famous one day kittie18 may be famous one day kittie18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    I would have to say.... A boat! I've always wanted to have a boat, and be a modern day pirate. Argh, matey
    A Pirate!?! WEE!! You'll need a crew....
    All the while we were thinking you were a brilliant strategist. Really, your just a lucky fool.

Newbie HiME may be famous one day HiME may be famous one day HiME's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I would give up everything for the truth.

Is that strange? Perhaps it's because, somehow I still believe there's always something tainted or distorted about life.
    m a y d r e a m s c o m e s o f t l y

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast