Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Wish

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Question One Wish

If you had only ONE wish.......What would it be???

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Wish

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    If you had only ONE wish.......What would it be???
    Salvation for all. In other words, I will ask The Divine God to provide Moksha or Nirvana (samething) for all living creatures, so that their souls can live in eternal blissful state and rest in peace. Any other mundane wishes would lead to unhappiness at the end. So, Moksha or nirvana for all.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 12, 2005 at 09:49 PM.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

To be economically set for life. I would not have to worry about a college education and I could go straight to living a relaxed life, and finding someone to share my relaxed life with.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

To inherit Fort Knox. You don't even want to know what i'd do with all that wealth, you probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night if i told you.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: One Wish

hmm...i guess i'd wish that everyone's deepest desires were fulfiled...somehow, this wish might sound like both a bad thing and a good thing...

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

To have unlimited wishes..now thats a wish

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess Kedar said a pretty nice wish, but if I could wish for something personal, it would be damn hard to chose one right now as I'm quite uncertain of my future right now, so to always have plenty of money would at least keep me from starving and having somewhat of a good life till I find out my true path.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Salvation for all. In other words, I will ask The Divine God to provide Moksha or Nirvana (samething) for all living creatures, so that their souls can live in eternal blissful state and rest in peace. Any other mundane wishes would lead to unhappiness at the end. So, Moksha or nirvana for all.
    Thats sweet ^^ For me I would want peace on earth for everyone. Im tired of all these wars. Its about time we all got along.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast