Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: One Wish

Newbie numnutsemh may be famous one day numnutsemh may be famous one day numnutsemh's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Wish

one wish 'mmmmmmmmmmmm' my step dad says super powers me i`d have to say nothing there nothing I want I have everything I want there always a catch
    Things i do are for the future

Newbie XHunter may be famous one day XHunter may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would wish for more wishes... then i'd wish that wishing for more wishes requires 4 wishes so people with Genni's would be own3d. Then i'd wish for a burrito and a soda.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

I would wish for peace. We are the only known race in the world that purposely kills it's own kind, either because we have a disagreement, or (even worse) for pleasure. We have become so wraped up in ourselves as a society that we are slowly dragging ourselves down. It is a small wonder why so many claim that the end of the world is near. Since the human race is destroying our beautiful home every day, new diseases are beginning to spread, and then we kill eachother in our meaningless wars--it isn't hard to believe that the human race will someday destroy itself forever--if it doesn't stop itself from doing so first.
    My wish would be that we could all finally realize our mistakes, and work to conserve and protect our home instead of killing it and eachother. I wish for peace.
    Last edited by Foreshadow; Nov 14, 2005 at 04:22 PM.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    my wishes have already come true...

all i can wish for, is to be the person i truly am so my Darling and i can be wonderfully happy...

^_^
    *looks up* AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! ^.^
    I swear that's adorable... and sweet... and honest...

My wish? Well, I'd rather not wish that my darling and I would be happy forever... I'd rather work for that. ^_^ I'd rather show my eternal love, than let it come by magic. I want to show that my love is greater than a wish or a miracle!
    ^.^

So... my one and only wish?

Well, knowing me, I won't choose anything LIFE CHANGING.
    I'd rather change life myself.
    And it won't be anything SPIRITUALLY CHANGING.
    My spirit can work for that, too.

I would choose something really... stupid and useless.

I wish I had an evil twin clone rival who instead of being darker than me, he'd be lighter than me. And that he'd be really nice, and very dense to jokes and smart and everything!

........... I'll make his life a living hell... *snicker snicker*

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Money!!!!!!!!! or world peace I guess...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

if allowed, infinity wishes.....if not, immortality for myself and any people i choose...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    if allowed, infinity wishes.....if not, immortality for myself and any people i choose...
    how pathetic are you Mr. dark angel swordsman!!!

That's the oldest wish in the book!!!

why don't you make the wishes happen!!!

Demand them!!!

G up into the heveans and take what belongs to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

O_O

O.O

>.>

<.<

^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

ehehehehehehehe... sorry, little to much fruit punch...

I want my Darling to be The Sandwich Shop Ninja!!!http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/sandwichshopninja.html

^ that's a link!!! watch it!!!

Newbie Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr's Avatar
    Thanks

me just one wish... i wish i can do anything i want without restrictions hahaha.
    overwhelming power.. (thats more like making your wishes come true)
    but just content ment.. ^_^ but really i just want to be happy and nourished with love ^_^

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast