Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ong-bak

Newbie Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623's Avatar
    Thanks

Ong-bak

if u have seen it what are your opinions about, if you havent seen it, are you planning to see it.

i havent seen it yet but i really want to see it. i saw a fight scene and it looked really good for anyone who likes fighting movies or people like myself watch this to find ways to improve his/her own fighting skill

Tediz arnt the only ones who are going to die

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Awesome film! I saw it last year....my friend imported the import dvd from Thailand. The fights are like a divine mixture of woo-ping & ECW style sloppiness. Incredible and jaw dropping fights. If the final move in the film doesn't make you explode than nothing will....you'll know what im talking about when you see it. (has to do with the knees) that's all i'll say...... go see it!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi623
    if u have seen it what are your opinions about, if you havent seen it, are you planning to see it.

i havent seen it yet but i really want to see it. i saw a fight scene and it looked really good for anyone who likes fighting movies or people like myself watch this to find ways to improve his/her own fighting skill
    I kinda doubt it will improve your fighting skill...

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the movie last night. It was incredible.

Tony Jaa can really move. His combinations of feints and attacks is rather mind boggling.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've heard a lot about this movie the last couple weeks, saw a commercial the other day and coincidentally just this morning I ordered the DVD from ebay cause I wanna see it since even critics are bragging about the insane fight scenes. So sounds right up my alley

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    wow i really want to see that movie ever since that guy from Wu Tang Clan was talking about it.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okay I'm very interested in this movie but its not playing anywhere and I mean anywhere near here. I'm kind of bummed out about it. I might have to wait for dvd because I'm too slack to go out of my way to buy a copy online right now. I've heard good things about it though, but most Asian flciks that come to America are pretty good anyways.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh and by the way....if anyone is interested, there is a follow-up to Ong Bak thats near release in Thailand. From what i've heard...it's more of an after story than an actual sequel. Sorry i dont remember the title.....but do some searching on the web and you'll find something on it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast