Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ong-bak

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    At first I saw this thread and dismiised it. Then I recently saw a preview for the movie. I want to see it. So many hot asian guys kicking arse.
    Seduced by Flesh

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THat movie is the best! Saw it last year at an ASian Film Festival. THat movies was action packed and plan on seeing it again.

Newbie goten277 may be famous one day goten277 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Awesome movie for anyone who likes a good martial-arts movie. I have to say that Tony Jaa is incredible. In my opinion he has taken the martial arts genre and made it into something very unique.

Newbie anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, the main guy in there can really kick a**. the first time he fought i blink and miss. this movie's fighting scene is the best i have seen from all the fighting movies. what i like so much about the movie is that the fighting scene dont seem fake as hell like some others. just watch the movie for the fighting if not for the guy.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great movie and every fighting scene looked real with quite a lot slowmotion scenes, just to show the audience that it isn't fake, unlike the Jet Li movies

Newbie Lein Wizard may be famous one day Lein Wizard may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I've seen the commercial for it recently, I'm looking forward to seeing it. ^.^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2